IGNORED

OTIB Last Man Standing

LastManStanding

Wasn't too sure whether or not to wait until next season as the maximum amount of weeks left is only 8. But we'll give it ago anyway. Championship is far more unpredictable than the Premier League so 8 weeks may be enough to find a winner! (No prizes, just pride of being the OTIB champion)

Each week you pick a Championship team you think will win in their fixture. Lose or Draw and you're out. 

If your team wins, you will go through to the next week but that team will no longer be available for you to pick again.

If the game featuring your picked team is postponed at late notice, you will go through, but you won't be able to use that team again. 

If you go through, and fail to pick a team the following weekend you will be given the lowest placed team you haven't yet used. 

If all remaining players picks lose, the following week they will have another chance to win it. 

Deadline for picks will usually be Friday nights at 7PM. Because of the late notice, deadline for this week is 2PM tomorrow. 

Post your picks each week onto this thread. 

Fixtures available here - https://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/

Spreadsheet with entrants here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JL5VbW-zTtT5e4xUNH9otG9IBcLaifxlocvJpXAEJFk/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going for QPR. 

Good Luck ?

Bristol City #TakingOneForTheTeam

As there's only 6-7 weeks left of this season an issue that I have isn't important right now, but if there are still people around after 24 weeks will they have to stick with that team or will picks be re-opened?

21 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Bristol City #TakingOneForTheTeam

As there's only 6-7 weeks left of this season an issue that I have isn't important right now, but if there are still people around after 24 weeks will they have to stick with that team or will picks be re-opened?

Yeah mentioned in the opening post there’s only 8 rounds of fixtures left, so we’ll have to see how it goes. Usually last around 10 weeks when I’ve done them previously with Premier League sides!

Next season i’ll start a new one where everyone will have all 24 teams available again & if this one still hasn’t finished by then it’ll have to run alongside the new one. 

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Last MAN standing. Bit sexist innit? :P 

Yeah sorry Dolly you’re not allowed to take part! ?

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Aston Villa

Look love, women know nothing about football so pick a random team and be done with it.

(I jest, I remember that you won most of the OTIB fantasy football leagues when they were running).

And to prove a point...so did I ?.

So do I edit the spreadsheet or what, I haven’t got that app? Can someone add me please or do I need the app for future weeks in case Preston let me down by winning? ?

Edit:Cancel that, I’m on it. Thank you!

Archived