IGNORED

OTIB Last Man Standing

LastManStanding

4 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for pointing me in the direction with the rules.... another successful result..... thanks to you.... ;) ?

I hope your selection won for you..... ???

Your knowledge of the rules makes you the Keith Stroud if OTIB ?

Round 3 Results

13 out, 11 remain!

Of those who went through, 8 went Brentford, 2 Aston Villa & 1 Swansea, nobody had the faith in City to beat West Brom though! Anyone fancy us this weekend against Villa? ?

Round 4 fixtures here https://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-42

Updated Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JL5VbW-zTtT5e4xUNH9otG9IBcLaifxlocvJpXAEJFk/edit?usp=sharing

Deadline for picks 11am Saturday.

12 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I know the rules... Now....

If you could do me a favour and pick a team for me... so I can then cross it out and will only then have to pick from 23...... ;) 

You been cheating @TETBURY MASSIVE ? I haven't been following properly.

Points off, ground closure, hefty fine, the lot if it were down to me.

Next season, would anybody be up for paying say £2 entry where the winner takes a percentage and the rest goes to CHSW? 

We had 60 odd entrants this time round at very short notice. Whilst it wouldn't be a huge amount, it might keep people interested a little more and after a percentage has been taken by the winner, the rest would go to a worthy cause.  

I don't know what website would be best to keep the money in because I've never used them but I'm sure someone would know which one to use. 

Just an idea, happy to keep it free if that's what people would prefer. 

6 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Next season, would anybody be up for paying say £2 entry where the winner takes a percentage and the rest goes to CHSW? 

We had 60 odd entrants this time round at very short notice. Whilst it wouldn't be a huge amount, it might keep people interested a little more and after a percentage has been taken by the winner, the rest would go to a worthy cause.  

I don't know what website would be best to keep the money in because I've never used them but I'm sure someone would know which one to use. 

Yeah I'd be happy to give £2 in.

16 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Definitely,  and each time there is a winner, repeat again. It's s great idea

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

Traitor. 

I wanted to go stoke,  but its just obvious derby are going to win.

Archived