IGNORED

One has to go

Unan

Ronaldinho because he just chased the money and his off field activities cut his effectiveness and career short.

Whilst I don’t like Ronaldo’s personality I admire the career he has forged for himself . He has been targeted since he appeared on the scene and still manages to perform above the levels of any other player and is still doing the business at the tail end of his career in Italy. 

He is an exceptional player . 

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Ronaldinho because he just chased the money and his off field activities cut his effectiveness and career short.

Whilst I don’t like Ronaldo’s personality I admire the career he has forged for himself . He has been targeted since he appeared on the scene and still manages to perform above the levels of any other player and is still doing the business at the tail end of his career in Italy. 

Isn’t he a tax evader and currently has a rape charge hanging over him? 

43 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

What I admire about C. Ronaldo is - whilst I don’t doubt the others all applied themselves, they wouldn’t have their talent otherwise - Ronaldo just oozes discipline and determination.  

He trains to ensure he is optimal and shows such incredible discipline over himself. He must eat, sleep, hydrate, do everything pretty much on point because he has the strength, pace and conditioning, never tires and never seems to injure. 

It’s why I struggle with the criminal allegations against him, albeit that’s for the judicial system and I’m just making an ill informed opinion. Someone who shows such dedication and discipline makes it harder to believe than say a Mike Tyson. 

8 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Cristiano is quite simply the most complete player ever.... no competition I’m afraid.... ******* machine!!

How funny. I don’t think he is. 

Quite the opposite. C Ronaldo is quite possibly the greatest striker the game has ever seen. 

Messi is much more the complete the player.

1 hour ago, Calculus said:

One has to go? 

Is it what the Queen says when she needs a poo.

Very good ?

47 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Quite the opposite. C Ronaldo is quite possibly the greatest striker the game has ever seen. 

Agreed. If we're talking best all-round footballer, it's not even close between Ronaldo and Messi.

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

Ronaldo has got it all right foot, left foot, speed, power, incredible in the air... positional awareness thats second to none... 

Messi is incredible but is certainly missing some of Ronaldo’s traits 

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

Very good ?

Agreed. If we're talking best all-round footballer, it's not even close between Ronaldo and Messi.

Bollocks.... 

Personally I hate this Ronaldo or Messi argument. It's much like the argument on who's the best tennis player out of federer, Nadal and djokovic. Let's enjoy them while we have them, I feel privileged to have been in an era where I could watch them both at their peak. 

They're both different players style wise but both incredible talents and athletes who I've enjoyed watching over the last 10-15 years

30 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Ronaldo has got it all right foot, left foot, speed, power, incredible in the air... positional awareness thats second to none... 

Bollocks.... 

Here's a link I shared on another thread. This is just from the current season. Ronaldo is a fantastic goalscorer – as well as being a very good all-round player – but he simply doesn't play the game to this standard. He just doesn't.

I will go with C. Ronaldo.  As long as Messi stays in a team built around him in a league where he in his comfort zone there will always be questions.

Ronaldo has done it briefly in Portugal,. In England, in Spain and he is now banging the goals in in the hardest league to score in in the world. Italy

I am not questioning Messi's undoubted skill or talent by the way, he is immense. 

I would drop ronaldinho, cracking player when he wanted to show up and a show pony.

Brazilian Ron is potentially the most natural goal scorer and would have smahed records if it were not for health issues and injury.

2 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

Bollocks.... 

Do you think he can use those attributes to pass?

3 hours ago, TRL said:

I will go with C. Ronaldo.  As long as Messi stays in a team built around him in a league where he in his comfort zone there will always be questions.

Ronaldo has done it briefly in Portugal,. In England, in Spain and he is now banging the goals in in the hardest league to score in in the world. Italy

I am not questioning Messi's undoubted skill or talent by the way, he is immense. 

I would drop ronaldinho, cracking player when he wanted to show up and a show pony.

Brazilian Ron is potentially the most natural goal scorer and would have smahed records if it were not for health issues and injury.

You saying he can’t pass ffs ?

On 30/03/2019 at 08:47, KeepUpLino said:

Bollocks.... 

I don’t like Ronaldo for the way he acts (and still haven’t forgiven him for the wink) however I hugely respect how good he is. He’s a winner first and foremost, his dedication to his training is second to none and you’re right he’s both footed, fast, powerful, good in the air he doesn’t really have a weakness other than his ego.

That said I prefer watching Messi, he’s just so good on the ball and watching him run with it is like it’s on an invisible piece of string

On 29/03/2019 at 22:48, KeepUpLino said:

Cristiano is quite simply the most complete player ever.... no competition I’m afraid.... ******* machine!!

Not a chance mate, Messi is head and shoulders above CR as the complete player, CR just shades Messi as the better goalscorer, great to have been around to witness 2 of the best ever and them going head to head v each other though.

Archived