IGNORED

How many are we going to get tanked by today?

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

I expect 3-0 ?. I hope for a solid performance and 1-1.

Same here

11 minutes ago, nickolas said:

3-0 to Sheff Utd. They havnt conceded at home since boxing day. 

We haven’t conceded there for well over a year...! 

Hope and expectation.

Hope that the international break came at a good time for us and a bad time for them.

Expectation is that my initial hope is groundless!

42 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Totally agree, sadly. LJ to extend his winless run to 7 games, that's as bad as SOD days, anyone know our record number of winless games in all competitions?

Nothing could be as bad as the SOD days, no matter how much you dislike LJ, anything he has put us through wasn't as bad as being stranded at the bottom of league one... 

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Nothing could be as bad as the SOD days, no matter how much you dislike LJ, anything he has put us through wasn't as bad as being stranded at the bottom of league one... 

Agree in general and SOD does hold the unwanted record of longest winless run in league games of 16, but we did get wins against Palace and the Gas in cup games in between. So I was just wondering what our record winless run in all competitions is, perhaps it's already LJs record with his 8 defeats...

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Totally agree, sadly. LJ to extend his winless run to 7 games, that's as bad as SOD days, anyone know our record number of winless games in all competitions?

Being 9th in the Championship is nowhere near as bad as slipping into the League One relegation zone following no win for months on end. Silly comment, come on you know better than that

Archived