IGNORED

Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day 37

Septic Peg

*taps OTIB* - testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

Well blow me down and call me Theresa May. It's been a minute since this last happened. 18 days to be factual.

It's recap time. We've had (in no particular order)...

1. The robin badge/new shirt introduction
  2. The swansea arrestee and subsequent ban
  3. The England U21 game
  4. Kalas scoring at Wembo
  5. The guy that forgot he shouted a racist chant and didn't get banned (at time of writing). 
  6. Another suspected goalie succumbing to injury 
  7. The Rovers advertising AG in their own media production

And that's just at City. The Scottish national team disintegrated in front of the TV cameras, Montenegro fans were assholes and Sterling biting back after suffering horrendous abuse - AND is still hated by the media for no actual reason. Harry Kane got given a medal for his ball kicking ability and not forgetting, Cardiff are wriggling out of paying Nantes for the player that sadly died. Finally, on a lighter note, Harry Redknapp tried putting Neil Razor Ruddock on a diet and showed Matt Le Tiss still is a bit of magic even after over a decade of not playing pro football.

I don't know about you, but I've genuinely forgotten what Andi Weimann looks like, it's been so long.

And I'm sick to the back wisdom teeth (that I have left) with stupid Brexit. So now football is back, everyone can stop playing "Wannabe MP" and concentrate on the tombola and today's opponents, Sheffield United.

Gary Madine is still watching from the stands because he's been a bad boy but Billy Sharp is equally as talented so Kalas and Webby better pin him down today. Max will no doubt be between the sticks for us but their keeper Henderson is on a clean sheet streak. He's not let one goal in since early February so here's hoping Mr Shithouse aka Matty can start to wind him up. A certain young Smith will also likely play - yaaaaaayyyyyy - so Pack and Korey will be reunited.

This is not an easy game. I would take a draw with both hands and feet and the contents of my SkyBet account but if I'm honest, this will probably end up being 0-0 and in classic City style, we'll let Sharp score in the 89th. Argh.

So yep, 1-0 loss I'm predicting.

Hope all the guys and gals and those who identify in between, currently on the M1 northbound, have a great day. Ey up by gum.

COYRs!

17 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

*taps OTIB* - testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

Well blow me down and call me Theresa May. It's been a minute since this last happened. 18 days to be factual.

It's recap time. We've had (in no particular order)...

1. The robin badge/new shirt introduction
  2. The swansea arrestee and subsequent ban
  3. The England U21 game
  4. Kalas scoring at Wembo
  5. The guy that forgot he shouted a racist chant and didn't get banned (at time of writing). 
  6. Another suspected goalie succumbing to injury 
  7. The Rovers advertising AG in their own media production

And that's just at City. The Scottish national team disintegrated in front of the TV cameras, Montenegro fans were assholes and Sterling biting back after suffering horrendous abuse - AND is still hated by the media for no actual reason. Harry Kane got given a medal for his ball kicking ability and not forgetting, Cardiff are wriggling out of paying Nantes for the player that sadly died. Finally, on a lighter note, Harry Redknapp tried putting Neil Razor Ruddock on a diet and showed Matt Le Tiss still is a bit of magic even after over a decade of not playing pro football.

I don't know about you, but I've genuinely forgotten what Andi Weimann looks like, it's been so long.

And I'm sick to the back wisdom teeth (that I have left) with stupid Brexit. So now football is back, everyone can stop playing "Wannabe MP" and concentrate on the tombola and today's opponents, Sheffield United.

Gary Madine is still watching from the stands because he's been a bad boy but Billy Sharp is equally as talented so Kalas and Webby better pin him down today. Max will no doubt be between the sticks for us but their keeper Henderson is on a clean sheet streak. He's not let one goal in since early February so here's hoping Mr Shithouse aka Matty can start to wind him up. A certain young Smith will also likely play - yaaaaaayyyyyy - so Pack and Korey will be reunited.

This is not an easy game. I would take a draw with both hands and feet and the contents of my SkyBet account but if I'm honest, this will probably end up being 0-0 and in classic City style, we'll let Sharp score in the 89th. Argh.

So yep, 1-0 loss I'm predicting.

Hope all the guys and gals and those who identify in between, currently on the M1 northbound, have a great day. Ey up by gum.

COYRs!

Well done! And it's not even 9 AM!!

:chant6ez:

Just now, Bazooka Joe said:

Theresa May

But then again, she may not.

****ing traitor. Bitch.

29 minutes ago, mjd said:

I think we will lose ,why can't I be positive oh I know I am old And been supporting bristol city fc for 40 years.  So come on you reds prove me wrong ?

Sounds like mostly 40 years of hurt.

You deserve a medal, but the most you'll probably get is our new badge.

Today is going to be the Football Manager “random” code coming into effect.  You know the one, the one where you’re on a great run, but have to do a save because it’s time for your tea.  You reload and all of a sudden that team of unbeatables can’t do a thing right, and they lose a game they shouldn’t.

Basically Chris Wilder’s mum has told him to come down for his tea, and we are gonna be the recipients of tea-time (or the international break as they call it in Mrs Wilder’s house, because she’s made Vista Curry from a tin).

Come on you reds.

Wont be easy, but if “random” is in effect, expect a dull 0-1 with Fam getting the winner.

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Today is going to be the Football Manager “random” code coming into effect.  You know the one, the one where you’re on a great run, but have to do a save because it’s time for your tea.  You reload and all of a sudden that team of unbeatables can’t do a thing right, and they lose a game they shouldn’t.

Basically Chris Wilder’s mum has told him to come down for his tea, and we are gonna be the recipients of tea-time (or the international break as they call it in Mrs Wilder’s house, because she’s made Vista Curry from a tin).

Come on you reds.

Wont be easy, but if “random” is in effect, expect a dull 0-1 with Fam getting the winner.

Think you mean Vesta Curry. Showing our age young David!!! Lolz.

And Chris Wilder is surely a Fray Bentos man, being from 'oop norf inall?

Very tough game. We’ll do well to come away with a draw. It will be interesting to see if we are able to hit the ground running after the international break - surely tiredness can’t be used as an excuse if we put in one of those lethargic displays. 

Archived