IGNORED

Sheffield United v Bristol City Match Day 37

Septic Peg

18 hours ago, LeedsFan83 said:

I don't make a habit of posting on other teams forums, but today i had to make an exception!

What a result for your lot today, to go and beat Sheffield United on their own turf this season is a massive achievement!  You did my team a massive favour today and for that i really hope you guys make it into the playoffs this season, it's the least you deserve!   Can not wait to see the highlights of this one!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

The Highlights show really emphasises how things can change in minutes. I think at 4:42 , both games level and things were as they were at the start of the day , Sheff a point ahead of you. 4:43 and you were 2 points ahead. Got to love the Championship.

21 hours ago, Davefevs said:

For all of those people criticising him all season (some of it fair at times), much easier up front when you’ve got a partner, especially giving you a flick-on option, because Weimann will run in behind.

He done the basics well which is exspected of a 5million pound player. 

I am still coming to terms with what I witnessed at Bramall Lane yesterday.

I think Norwich and Sheffield United are the two teams that should get automatic promotion from the matches I've seen home and away. Really impressed with both teams and that hasn't changed after yesterday's result.

But I have to say that we deserved that win, we were the better side apart from a spell either side of half time and as such they were limited to hitting long balls. It wasn't that they had an off day I just think they ran out of ideas.

14 minutes ago, Swede said:

I am still coming to terms with what I witnessed at Bramall Lane yesterday.

I think Norwich and Sheffield United are the two teams that should get automatic promotion from the matches I've seen home and away. Really impressed with both teams and that hasn't changed after yesterday's result.

But I have to say that we deserved that win, we were the better side apart from a spell either side of half time and as such they were limited to hitting long balls. It wasn't that they had an off day I just think they ran out of ideas.

It's games like that that make all the disappointments worthwhile! 

9 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Now for anyone that went, did you ask the most important question to any Sheff Utd fans, "do they prefer us to the Gas"

A lot of fans from elsewhere seem to like the Gas more because they are the underdogs of Bristol. Ask those in Wycombe or Grimsby and you might get a few more for us

Archived