IGNORED

We’ve lost a significant amount of supporters...plastics

Eastside Moonwalker

55 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

That’s the right, the 20 Sudanese based Bristol City fans who used to post on the Facebook pages, Instagram pages and twitter replies are nowhere to be seen. Unbelievable. Looks like the Khartoum branch of the Sudan Bristol City fan club has bottled it, sad times 

a) why would you know that?

b) who cares anyway?     :dunno:

2 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

That’s the right, the 20 Sudanese based Bristol City fans who used to post on the Facebook pages, Instagram pages and twitter replies are nowhere to be seen. Unbelievable. Looks like the Khartoum branch of the Sudan Bristol City fan club has bottled it, sad times 

The only time I ever heard from them was the angry comments they posted when BCFC made a post declaring support for LGBT+ rights. As nice as it is to have fans from all over the world, I think we can live without those sorts of people.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I have a FB account but rarely use it. I sometimes visit the bowls page on there.

Never occurred to me that City would have one.         :dunno:

Your bowls group has a FB page but it never occurred to you that a football club with thousands of supporters might have one.

Yep, that just about sums up your idiocy.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re a newbie but feel qualified to call me a troll?............jeez.........:facepalm:

He's been on here for nearly 3 years, hardly 'newbie...' 

BTW, am I qualified to call you a troll? Didn't realise it was something one had to qualify for... 

20 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

He's been on here for nearly 3 years, hardly 'newbie...' 

BTW, am I qualified to call you a troll? Didn't realise it was something one had to qualify for... 

Relative of yours is he?

Ive never noticed him before, probably because he has such low post count.......you on the other hand have over 3k so yeah you just qualify to label me a troll...............not that it makes an iota of difference to me.

22 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I believe you do these days and the tests are quite stringent due to previous troll failings like letting goats over a bridge you are guarding and being tricked by a hobbit when trying to eat some dwarfs 

12 minutes ago, Big C said:

I believe you do these days and the tests are quite stringent due to previous troll failings like letting goats over a bridge you are guarding and being tricked by a hobbit when trying to eat some dwarfs 

I've heard they are, quite honoured to have waulified though... 

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re a newbie but feel qualified to call me a troll?............jeez.........:facepalm:

Not everybody can be the first dinosaur. That's life, and evolution thankfully.

For what it's worth, I thought the OPs post was a good attempt at a new topic, and hopefully it won't get derailed by posts dismissing them out of hand. 

5 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

"Splitters".

:punish:

Another thread ruined by attention seeking.

I wish there was a newbie sub-forum - I would read that more.

Would be some debate rather than the same 20 or so posters who feel the need to dominate threads purely because they post a lot

#justsaying

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Another thread ruined by attention seeking.

I wish there was a newbie sub-forum - I would read that more.

Would be some debate rather than the same 20 or so posters who feel the need to dominate threads purely because they post a lot

#justsaying

Robbored would still spend all his time there, just like how he goes into the transfer rumours forum to tell people he isn't interested in rumours.

5 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Which sort of Sudanese fans were they?

See the source image

or these?

See the source image

Archived