IGNORED

Today is Lee Johnson Day

Curr Avon

Just now, hodge said:

Reading their forum sounds like the officials were bad for both teams with more than 1 goal given that shouldn't have been.

Linnington is a shit ref, sounded like he was shit to both sides today, but importantly the home fans were the ones giving him shit at the end. 

Apologies for overuse of the word shit. 

Just now, Davefevs said:

Linnington is a shit ref, sounded like he was shit to both sides today, but importantly the home fans were the ones giving him shit at the end. 

Bit shit

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

You'll be in the shit for that Dave.

Oh shit, I said "shit" too.

Let's not get carried away. A great result but let's keep level heads, else we'll be doing the equal and opposite when we lose the next one. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays Weimann on the wing or even in the bench in the next game. 

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays Weimann on the wing or even in the bench in the next game. 

I’d be surprised if LJ leaves out a guy who just scored an away hat trick....Wiemann will be obviously full of confidence and the next game can’t come soon enough for him.

Im confident he’ll start at Boro.

10 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Let's not get carried away. A great result but let's keep level heads, else we'll be doing the equal and opposite when we lose the next one. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't change formation for the boro game. I know LJ's matched Sheffield's formation twice now by doing so for tactical reasons but still.

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’d be surprised if LJ leaves out a guy who just scored an away hat trick....Wiemann will be obviously full of confidence and the next game can’t come soon enough for him.

Nobody in their right mind would leave out a guy who has just scored a stunning away hat-trick.

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Reading their forum sounds like the officials were bad for both teams with more than 1 goal given that shouldn't have been.

I wasn’t there but from the highlights we had the best chances. Hit the knocker and another strike excellently saved. I know highlights can be misleading but looked like we deserved it

48 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

**** me , if we can't get carried away a bit today , when can we? Level heads can wait until Monday :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Agree , but as CotswoldRed says, Weimann will probably start on the wing.

Archived