Last City Hattrick

Smokey

9 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Flint V Walsall

Lita v Torquay. 

Goater V Notts County..? 

Thorpe V Northampton

Allison V Brum

struggling to think of many other league Hattricks since Bob Taylor. 

Agostino in the cup V St.Albans..? & Alison in the cup V Stockport  

I was trying to recall away league games only. You've jogged the memory though didn't Ago get 4 or 5 against St Albans?

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You really are a bit strange.....you post about Nicky Maynard....then ask me ‘who’s Nicky?’....oh well....

My first comment regarding Maynard was very quite clearly a joke and I was surprised someone took it serious. 

8 hours ago, Negan said:

My first comment regarding Maynard was very quite clearly a joke and I was surprised someone took it serious. 

Really? So saying ‘the last city player to score a hatrick was Nicky Maynard’ followed by you saying you ‘don’t know who Nicky is’ was you joking?!

When are you are on ‘Live at the Apollo’?

On 31/03/2019 at 10:03, Negan said:

Nicky Maynard vs that Dutch team we played was the last hat trick scored by a city player. 

That’ll be Micky,we’ll never forget him.

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Really? So saying ‘the last city player to score a hatrick was Nicky Maynard’ followed by you saying you ‘don’t know who Nicky is’ was you joking?!

When are you are on ‘Live at the Apollo’?

Didn't realise I had to be live at the Apollo worthy to post a joke on the Bristol city forum. Delicate soul aren't you ? 

On 31/03/2019 at 10:03, Negan said:

Nicky Maynard vs that Dutch team we played was the last hat trick scored by a city player. 

On 31/03/2019 at 15:20, BS4 on Tour... said:

You aren’t counting Bobby’s hatrick last season then? Or the other hatricks scored by City players since Nicky’s departure?

On 31/03/2019 at 19:23, Negan said:

Who's Nicky? 

On 31/03/2019 at 20:48, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nicky Maynard - as I was replying to your post about Nicky Maynard, in which you called him Nicky Maynard, I thought it may have been a tad obvious who Nicky is....

On 01/04/2019 at 09:29, Negan said:

What post? 

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Didn't realise I had to be live at the Apollo worthy to post a joke on the Bristol city forum. Delicate soul aren't you ? 

So your first post about NM scoring a hatrick against the Dutch team really was a joke? Really? No, really?! 

I’d love to be a ‘delicate soul’ (even though that sounds like a Morrissey B-side) but I’m not really.....I just didn’t find your awesome joke very amusing.

I thought you were making a serious contribution to this thread, suggesting you thought Nicky Maynard was the last player to score a hatrick for our club....and I still think it wasn’t a joke, you just tried to turn it into a joke (with the weird follow up posts) once you realised Bristol City players have scored several hatricks since the Nicky Maynard one, you felt a bit daft because you’d forgotten Bobby Reid’s hatrick last season....

...but, if you really did think you were making an hilarious joke then, well, oh dear....anyway, back to the game....we are winning you know, and that ain’t a joke....

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So your first post about NM scoring a hatrick against the Dutch team really was a joke? Really? No, really?! 

I’d love to be a ‘delicate soul’ (even though that sounds like a Morrissey B-side) but I’m not really.....I just didn’t find your awesome joke very amusing.

I thought you were making a serious contribution to this thread, suggesting you thought Nicky Maynard was the last player to score a hatrick for our club....and I still think it wasn’t a joke, you just tried to turn it into a joke (with the weird follow up posts) once you realised Bristol City players have scored several hatricks since the Nicky Maynard one, you felt a bit daft because you’d forgotten Bobby Reid’s hatrick last season....

...but, if you really did think you were making an hilarious joke then, well, oh dear....anyway, back to the game....we are winning you know, and that ain’t a joke....

Jesus ? didn't realise I could rattle someone so bad. 

Archived