IGNORED

highlights up

sh1t_ref_again

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

The second what a ball and what a finish. but look at the work Fam puts into the build up for all of them.

2 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

Just about to say the same. I don't think any of the 3 happen without Diedhou.

You both beat me to it!

Diedhiou did so well from Pato’s Initial pass, and then Palmer’s vision (not the first time Weimann benefitting from a Kasey pass)....but seriously, that is some volley from Weimann.

The first and the third aren't even half chances.

For the first, he receives a cross at about knee-height with his back to goal, and somehow heads it into the top corner.

For the third, he picks up the ball on the left wing 30 yards out with 8 defenders behind the ball, and does it all himself.

Brilliant day out, excellent entertainment and a fantastic tactical victory (so that's another double for the best English manager outside the Prem) 

Should also quieten those Fam critics as he was simply brilliant today. 

Last hatrick I saw, Smith at Gillingham (JPT) Taylor at Swansea, Big Wayne at Stockport and, of course, Mabbutt at O.Trafford.

Move on to Boro where a point is good enough but a win probably puts Boro out of contention just leaving Villa, Derby, Forest to really worry about. 

Haven't seen latest odds but probably 3-1 for P.Os. If we can get 6th spot Blades won't fancy us over two legs! 

11 hours ago, Boston Red said:

The first and the third aren't even half chances.

For the first, he receives a cross at about knee-height with his back to goal, and somehow heads it into the top corner.

For the third, he picks up the ball on the left wing 30 yards out with 8 defenders behind the ball, and does it all himself.

Yeah, I still don't understand how he gets that header to loop into the top bag. We've scored a very similar goal this season haven't we?

3 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yeah, I still don't understand how he gets that header to loop into the top bag. We've scored a very similar goal this season haven't we?

I think it's an excellent header but I wouldn't say it was in the corner....perhaps the sun worked in our favour there as the keeper clearly lost it.

Archived