IGNORED

Deleted goal GIF

Agard Days Night

Yeah loads of people commenting about cultural appropriation. Bullshit if you ask me.

I see the problem when native american culture is used as advertisment in the US, given the ramifications of american colonisation. 

But an Austrian scoring for an English team, whilst not depicting negative stereotypes, should not be an issue really.

Still might be best off deleted if the club were to face a backlash for it!

2 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Who cares.

People.

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

Yeah loads of people commenting about cultural appropriation. Bullshit if you ask me.

I see the problem when native american culture is used as advertisment in the US, given the ramifications of american colonisation. 

But an Austrian scoring for an English team, whilst not depicting negative stereotypes, should not be an issue really.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Oh bloody hell here we go again, what are we not allowed to do now? Say bonjour to French people? Have dreadlocks? Wear a beret? 

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I don’t think you actually do. You don’t care, should’ve just ignored the thread. Took you more time to comment (twice) to show you don’t care than if you’d just kept on with your cool, exciting life.

You’ve got me there. I was just having a poo before going to bed...

5 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Oh bloody hell here we go again, what are we not allowed to do now? Say bonjour to French people? Have dreadlocks? Wear a beret? 

This one pisses me off the most.

Whenever I hear someone complain about white people having dreads (almost exclusively complaints from a white person) I like to tell them that I am offended by people culturally apropriating my Nordic roots.

(Also I don't believe people should wear a beret. Not because of cultural appropriation, I just think they look naff)

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

This one pisses me off the most.

Whenever I hear someone complain about white people having dreads (almost exclusively complaints from a white person) I like to tell them that I am offended by people culturally apropriating my Nordic roots.

I was not advocating the use of drugs!

It’s stupid all over. Stupid that the club even made that GIF given the current internet outrage club. Stupid that they then posted it, per above, and stupid that they actually felt the need to delete it and that people were complaining about it. It’s a ducking weird celebration choice anyway, why’s he doing an Indian dance as opposed to, say, necking a beer in some lederhosen 

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not at all, just calling out your bollocks statement for what it was.

Are you desperately attempting to become some sort of Robbored mkII?

Trust, encouragement, reward, loyalty... Satisfaction. That’s what I’m... you know... Trust people and they’ll be true to you. Test them greatly, and they will show themselves to be great...

Just now, DaveF said:

Trust, encouragement, reward, loyalty... Satisfaction. That’s what I’m... you know... Trust people and they'll be true to you. Treat them greatly, and they will show themselves to be great...

Are you reading these?

17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

WTF are you on about?

Oooh don't you know?

Archived