IGNORED

Sheffield fan assaulted

Kodjias Wrist

Not condoning what happened and hope the SU fan is okay but Sheff Utd have some of the scumiest fans around and getting on their high horse about something their fans are more than happy to get involved in and in fairly large numbers I find quite ironic.  

56 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

I saw this, but should warn you it contains some industrial language

Bring back national service, the birch, hang 'em, flog 'em, make them go and watch Yeovil, anything. There has to be a way of stamping this kind of nonsense out before we end up back with what we had in the 70s and 80s

Gotta watch though, there's something strangely naughty about watching footy "violence"

54 minutes ago, swampy said:

This is exactly why I have stopped watching football at that level.  Most fans are BREXIT UKIP morons ... 

@swampyConfused by your statement. "That level", what is that?,  and who are "most fans that are BREXIT UKIP morons....", most City fans or generally most football fans? 

And if you think that Brexit is correct, and you support UKIP, does that automatically qualify you for moron status?

Sorry to hear this and the individual maybe completely innocent but as I went to BL last season and got spat at and had cigarettes thrown at me I do think it's a little rich for there fan base to play the innocent card. 

Never really seen such snide trouble before it seemed to be about picking off stragglers and those that clearly didn't want trouble. 

53 minutes ago, freezer said:

And if you think that Brexit is correct, and you support UKIP, does that automatically qualify you for moron status?

UKIP supporting = highly likely....

refuse to comment on Brexit as the whole issue is now about how politicians are only interested in personal and party power games and self interest...not the country, regardless of stance. We should remain in limbo until they have all been dismissed and replaced with people who give a damn!

Archived