IGNORED

Fantastic Photo

elhombrecito

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

To be fair, a couple of people have said that the players don't want promotion for various reasons...

Anyway, let's just enjoy the win!! ?

Yea probably an unnecessary comment but there have definitely been posts saying the players don’t want it

55 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Thought this image from today wasn’t too bad either........

7731B07E-2E5E-4CCC-A15E-AB07FD97AD37.thumb.png.b6b4a19040f7ae71452bf49066a8824b.png

TV footage looks like it was more of a push than a punch but from these 2 shots it looks as though Kent has knocked that tosser clean out ?

I certainly don't condone violence, and I'm certainly no big fan of Ryan Kent, however if anyone can make me feel more favourable towards both Kent and acts of violence, it's the complete twat that is Scott Brown.

• Admin
11 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I certainly don't condone violence, and I'm certainly no big fan of Ryan Kent, however if anyone can make me feel more favourable towards both Kent and acts of violence, it's the complete twat that is Scott Brown.

Makes it even sweeter when you see pictures like this one

image.png

On 30/03/2019 at 23:13, elhombrecito said:

What a beauty...

4345.jpg

So Andi's doing his Forrest Gump impression; Brownhill is "This is me on my Harley"; Pack has just told a really dirty joke that Webster and Hunt especially like. Fammy is pretending to "get it".  Kasey is just "That was my pass for the second goal".

23 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Thought this image from today wasn’t too bad either........

7731B07E-2E5E-4CCC-A15E-AB07FD97AD37.thumb.png.b6b4a19040f7ae71452bf49066a8824b.png

TV footage looks like it was more of a push than a punch but from these 2 shots it looks as though Kent has knocked that tosser clean out ?

? it’s deeper than just football ?⚪?

Archived