IGNORED

Staying Up North?

Port Said Red

I was just wondering if the club have considered staying in over tonight and making their way to Middlesbrough on Sunday or Monday? I would have thought that if they can get a suitable base, it would give the physios more time to work on any knocks etc.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I was just wondering if the club have considered staying in over tonight and making their way to Middlesbrough on Sunday or Monday? I would have thought that if they can get a suitable base, it would give the physios more time to work on any knocks etc.

They travelled back tonight....believe they are flying to Boro. (Perhaps they took up NTTDS’s flight offer!!)

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

They travelled back tonight....believe they are flying to Boro. (Perhaps they took up NTTDS’s flight offer!!)

Thanks  Dave, I just wondered, I know it'something they have done before but perhaps it was the lack of a venue that made up their mind.

I seem to remember Cotts used to do it a fair bit but I don`t think the players were that keen on it - they`d rather have been back with their families IIRC - so LJ changed it when he came in.

Do I remember that we would often travel up on a Thursday for long away Saturday games too under SC or did I imagine that?

I must admit, when I saw the re-arranged Boro date I did wonder if part of the thinking was that we could stay over if we wanted to.

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 23:58, Davefevs said:

That's what I heard they then get the flight back before the game. So once the return flight has landed they then need to get on the coach back up  again! :whistle:

Archived