IGNORED

Ryan Kent, maybe available in the summer.

Tipps69

Just watching the Glasgow derby & the commentator announced that Ryan Kent would probably be available for a transfer in the summer with Liverpool thought to be looking for £7m!!

I can only assume that playing in Scotland has obviously done Liverpool a huge favour because after a season spent in Germany & The Championship, where he failed to cut it, could he really be worth £7m? Surely not good enough for The Premier League & surely there wouldn’t be a queue of clubs in The Championship looking to sign him, especially at that price & no one in Scotland will pay that sort of money so where will Liverpool get that sort of money for him?

I nearly choked on my lunch when I heard it mentioned.

Just now, BS15_RED said:

I wouldn’t be happy if we paid £700k for him.

He couldn’t settle in Germany or in Bristol probably down to his youth. 

No doubt he’s a talented footballer and a year older with added experience and I daresay Liverpool are asking £7m for his obvious potential.        

Interesting this. 

I never rated Kent. No vision and too greedy - thought himsel as being better than he actually is and kept running into traffic and losing the ball. Had some tricky ball skill though - probably excellent at ‘Keepy-Uppy’ or other activities with a football that don’t involve an opponent or a teammate!

However, I remember thinking that Danny Rose was absolutely terrible and would never make it as a footballer. Spent all his time for us, sat on his lightweight, useless arse wailing at the referee for a free kick. Diddums. 

Seems I was wrong there..... so maybe there IS a footballer in Ryan Kent somewhere just waiting to be unlocked......?

Archived