IGNORED

Warnock

Super

18 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I thought Warnock’s post match interview was rather restrained considering the circumstances. I was hoping for something a bit more fiery 

He purposely delayed it to give himself a chance to calm down. Entirely sensible in the circumstances, even if it made for less entertaining telly.

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Very harsh.....you don’t achieve eight promotions like that....

He did :laugh:  plus a lot of moaning about being the underdog, all the officials being against him etc etc. Yes he has had success, but come on..  he's been a knob a lot of the time too

10 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

He did :laugh: plus a lot of moaning about being the underdog, all the officials being against him etc etc. Yes he has had success, but come on..  he's been a knob a lot of the time too

Warnock’s incredibly well-rehearsed media persona has definitely made him come across as a controversial figure over his remarkably successful managerial career (one promotion every four years) - away from the game, he is a top geezer who has had to cope with personal turmoil while continuing to be a very successful football manager.....yet lots just dismiss him as a ‘long throw merchant’ etc - he’s so much more than that...

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I thought Warnock’s post match interview was rather restrained considering the circumstances. I was hoping for something a bit more fiery 

Very restrained for him.

Maybe old Colin ****** is mellowing...

Still a complete tosser.

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Warnock’s incredibly well-rehearsed media persona has definitely made him across as a controversial figure over his remarkably successful managerial career (one promotion every four years) - away from the game, he is a top geezer who has had to cope with personal turmoil while continuing to be a very successful football manager.....yet lots just dismiss him as a ‘long throw merchant’ etc - he’s so much more than that...

Oh sorry, he is a class act for breaking up a game with fake injuries and the constant bickering in the 4th official's ear. so much more than the long throw, sorry BS4.

Oh and btw we all have personal shit mate, trust me it's called life

11 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Warnock, Pulis ... boy do those guys know how to dry balls for throw ins. Forget Cloughie, this is real football clearly

If you want to use equipment outside of your own kit and boots you should be made to carry it throughout the game. 

Want to use a towel? Shove it up your top or down your shorts. 

Same goes for tennis IMO. 

8 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

It is never his fault. Nor was it ever Fergie's etc....

Another one who doesn’t get it....you’ve attempted to ridicule Fergie and Warnock - the most successful Man Yoo Manager of all time and Warnock the most successful manager in English history in terms of promotions (eight) - media personas...very relevant in modern football....very well-rehearsed and carried out for a reason....they laugh at reactions like yours, cos it shows they are being effective...

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Oh sorry, he is a class act for breaking up a game with fake injuries and the constant bickering in the 4th official's ear. so much more than the long throw, sorry BS4.

Oh and btw we all have personal shit mate, trust me it's called life

Yes we have all had to deal with personal turmoil...I’m well aware of that and have obviously experienced it too, but not many on here have had to go through it whilst holding down a high profile, high pressure, media intensive job....in the public eye constantly...and I don’t have to ‘trust’ you - I’ve experienced it in spades....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Another one who doesn’t get it....you’ve attempted to ridicule Fergie and Warnock - the most successful Man Yoo Manager of all time and Warnock the most successful manager in English history in terms of promotions (eight) - media personas...very relevant in modern football....very well-rehearsed and carried out for a reason....they laugh at reactions like yours, cos it shows they are being effective...

You can be the world's best in sport and still be a thoroughly respectful human being. They do exist. 

They don't have to act like they do. 

The same applies in any business or walk of life. 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes we have all had to deal with personal turmoil...I’m well aware of that and have obviously experienced it too, but not many on here have had to go through whilst holding down a high profile, media intensive job....

It's his choice though. i'm not thinking he still needs the money..

Archived