IGNORED

Anyone else need therapy?

City Cat

So....still coming down after the trip to Sheffield yesterday.
Suddenly, the sun's shining and the birds are tweeting (actual birds, not virtual women) no pc mistake intended.
Been basking in glory up the local today, laughing at those who taunted me on Friday night about the lost cause of the trip up north to see us lose.
The trouble is, after watching City for fifty years I'm more stressed than ever about coping with the next f##k up. Maybe some group therapy on here will help?.....

I slept very badly last night and it wasn’t through lack of trying.

Mrs Isewater said if I couldn’t sleep after a football match then I should stop watching.

I tried to explain to her the sheer adrenaline rush of the game , the fight , the will to beat a team unbeaten in their stadium since January, coming back twice after being behind and winning, that Weimann scored a hat trick , sticking it up a partisan crowd of 30,000 , our first ever league double over the Blades ...

She just farted and turned over.

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Mrs Isewater said if I couldn’t sleep after a football match then I should stop watching.

I tried to explain to her the sheer adrenaline rush of the game , the fight , the will to beat a team unbeaten in their stadium since January, coming back twice after being behind and winning, that Weimann scored a hat trick , sticking it up a partisan crowd of 30,000 , our first ever league double over the Blades ...

:gasmask:

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Some people just don`t get it do they?

Philistines!

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I slept badly too, due to being totally dehydrated from an all day session which started in Spoons at TM (breakfast pint) plus cheap Yorkshire beer all day and then drinking about 4 pints of water on my return which ensured I had to get up 3 times in the night to avoid pissing the bed????

21 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Oh dear! Odour! Talk about blowing her own trumpet !

Archived