IGNORED

Madness

Bristol Rob

From the Ts & Cs

Outside food and drink (including alcohol) is not allowed inside the festival, with the exception of attendees with specific dietary requirements backed up by a doctor’s note.

Jesus. If I was diabetic/hypoglycaemic or something along those lines I would not expect to need my doctor to authorise me bringing in a sandwich or some lucozade!

That's like being back in primary school!

I used to like Madness back in the day but never saw them until Glastonbury a couple of years ago. To be honest I was quite underwhelmed, don’t know what it was but I didn’t enjoy them like I thought I might. I certainly wouldn’t pay to see them. 

• Admin
On 01/04/2019 at 08:16, Bristol Rob said:

If you want to tie in some racing too https://www.chepstow-racecourse.co.uk/whats-on/madness-live-racenight

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

I used to like Madness back in the day but never saw them until Glastonbury a couple of years ago. To be honest I was quite underwhelmed, don’t know what it was but I didn’t enjoy them like I thought I might. I certainly wouldn’t pay to see them. 

I recall seeing them at Glasto too, and thought the same. Sadly a band living on reputation

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

I was the same during that set (I assume you mean 2016/17ish?). I saw them in 2009/10 time at Glasto and they were far better. He always seems well pissed when he performs now.

I must be one of few who saw them regularly in their heyday, even saw them on the way up at Bath pavilion. They were absolutely superb, all energy and wise cracks.

Finsbury park circa 1996 was the last time I saw them and I'm not sure I'll go to this as I don't want them to be crap. :(

Going to the Dualers next Friday and they're supposed to be good. 

On 05/04/2019 at 13:33, Ska Junkie said:

Finsbury park circa 1996 was the last time I saw them and I'm not sure I'll go to this as I don't want them to be crap. :(

And Mum has some odd jobs that need doing Son before she goes to Bingo

Archived