IGNORED

Tomorrow night at Middlesbrough

BigAl&Toby

5 minutes ago, Unan said:

How much? You using trainsplit?

£30 single up, £31 match ticket, £17 6 hour coach back at midnight. Trainsplit saved me £15 though good shout.

Think that may be what I'm going to do. Stupid to go but I promised I would if we won.

Just now, Shtanley said:

£30 single up, £31 match ticket, £17 6 hour coach back at midnight. Trainsplit saved me £15 though good shout.

Think that may be what I'm going to do. Stupid to go but I promised I would if we won.

You’re a better fan than me. 12-6am on a coach is too much, would’ve considered it if it was a 10pm train.

Surprised we haven’t had the usual suspects on here moaning that every other team in the top 7 would have taken at least 3k on a 520 mile round trip tomorrow!!

Not to mention the Fewers who would have taken more than they seem to manage for a home game.........if they were in our position.

42 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Fair play mate! I miss the days when I had the energy to do that!

So I’m working in Gloucester tomorrow. Planning to leave 2ish. I’ll drive up in one go, and come back south after the game.

I’m planning to drive for 2 hours then stop at services and sleep in car, back in Gloucester for 7.30.

If anyone wants to join me....... ?

45 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So I’m working in Gloucester tomorrow. Planning to leave 2ish. I’ll drive up in one go, and come back south after the game.

I’m planning to drive for 2 hours then stop at services and sleep in car, back in Gloucester for 7.30.

If anyone wants to join me....... ?

Just don’t flash your lights by mistake as you’re getting comfy... ?

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Just don’t flash your lights by mistake as you’re getting comfy... ?

Just pulled over coming home along the A46. Lovely car park with a great view over Bristol.

Started to watch the sunset. Thought I ought to try and see how flat the seats go before tomorrow.....

And then bugger me. There’s this bloke stood by the driver’s door offering me an ice cream.

Well I think it was a mini milk he’d pushed against the glass ?

Might have to try a Travelodge instead tomorrow.....

8 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Working in Leeds this week so I guess it’s doable to make the trip? Surprisingly just over an hour.

How much were the tickets? Didn’t plan on going before so didn’t get the chance to look.

Train back to Leeds isn’t great bud 

Close to home for me, 25 minutes away from North Yorkshire. They are in a right mess at the moment, locals are pissed off with Pulis and the football on show is dire. Lots of folk I know are boycotting the club until Pulis  is sacked. Safe journey to all those making the long trip. Let’s hope for 3 points ?

Hat off to all making the trip tomorrow, 20 years ago I would have probably gone myself, would have been an ideal game for the club to offer free or discounted travel, hope you get rewarded with at least a point and don't forget to ask the all important question........ Do they prefer us or the Gas !!!!

1 hour ago, miloemily said:

Close to home for me, 25 minutes away from North Yorkshire. They are in a right mess at the moment, locals are pissed off with Pulis and the football on show is dire. Lots of folk I know are boycotting the club until Pulis  is sacked. Safe journey to all those making the long trip. Let’s hope for 3 points ?

Hope that's in our favour. P**is generally gets the better of us so I doubt we can repeat Saturday's heroics.

Could be another season highlight if he gets sacked after tomorrow evening's game.

Never liked his brand of anti-football but I'm amazed that the Boro fans have turned already.

Archived