IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets

SuperFly2002

We are a small club measured by away support and punching above our weight on the pitch. Would really like to see 5000 at away games but we don't get many chances these days and 'fans' prefer the easy option of watching on screens which is now available for most games. Hillsborough could be a huge game for the club but I expect our support will not match that? 

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We are a small club measured by away support and punching above our weight on the pitch. Would really like to see 5000 at away games but we don't get many chances these days and 'fans' prefer the easy option of watching on screens which is now available for most games. Hillsborough could be a huge game for the club but I expect our support will not match that? 

We had 4,600 up there in 2004 for a league game so it depends on the size of the game.

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

I actually disagree, I think if we’re either in the top 6 or a point or two outside we’ll take a good away following. The away attendance on Saturday wasn’t bad, considering the opposition and our form going into the match.

@BessexRED agree with your comments

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

???

On 02/04/2019 at 12:28, Hampshire Red said:

At £36 a ticket i think will it be on the red button will be a question yes ....

1 minute ago, gordie said:

Yes but just look at our  prices and I don’t think we can say a lot

Exactly right

£36 is a ******* disgrace.  If we charge the same we should hang our heads in shame

Such a shame they wont do the £20 plenty for all away fans, across the divisions

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Exactly right

£36 is a ******* disgrace.  If we charge the same we should hang our heads in shame

Such a shame they wont do the £20 plenty for all away fans, across the divisions

£36 is scandalous for second tier football. There has to be cap on it in the future, as it simply cannot continue.

Thought I imagined Premier League clubs were going to put a £30 cap on all games? Not sure if I’ve made that up mind.

25 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Exactly right

Don’t we charge £30 for most games for away fans ? 

Were not a million miles away  ourselves 

yes the 20.s plenty should be rolled out across all leagues

18 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

£36 is scandalous for second tier football. There has to be cap on it in the future, as it simply cannot continue.

Thought I imagined Premier League clubs were going to put a £30 cap on all games? Not sure if I’ve made that up mind.

Yeah I did here a while back they were introducing a cap

£36! I was actually considering driving up to this what with not having work that day....but that price is disgusting

£36 is a disgrace but we shouldn’t throw stones on this....

Some tickets over the festive period for home fans for us this season have been the same price. My mate is a Brum fan and paid £34 for his away ticket this season (incl fees etc). 

somethjng needs to be done. Petrol and food included and you could get flights most places in Europe for the same price.  

Not much consolation I know but Wednesday fans aren’t happy with the prices we charge either (and I’ve just paid £39 for a ticket for Leeds with the worst view in the league!)

Unfortunately our misguided Chairman thinks it would be a big advantage for us on the pitch if there were very few away fans at the game, hence his policy of wanting to price you out of it.

Personally I think not employing unheard of foreign managers without a clue about the game would be a better way of giving us an advantage on the pitch as he’s currently finding out the hard way 

Sorry

Archived