IGNORED

The Villa Ticket Thread (Merged)

BessexRED

Sorry to be one of those who’s after a ticket only two days after it’s sold out but someone I know has had a change of circumstances and can now make the game.

So if possible I’m after 1x ticket preferably top tier but happy with lower, and also is there anyone that wants to swap a top tier ticket for a lower tier ticket? It’s a shame you couldn’t choose the tier, as only one of our group are in the bottom tier.

Cheers.

On 02/04/2019 at 07:27, BessexRED said:

Sorry to be one of those who’s after a ticket only two days after it’s sold out but someone I know has had a change of circumstances and can now make the game.

So if possible I’m after 1x ticket preferably top tier but happy with lower, and also is there anyone that wants to swap a top tier ticket for a lower tier ticket? It’s a shame you couldn’t choose the tier, as only one of our group are in the bottom tier.

Cheers.

Possibly interested in the swap. Just checking where my mates are as i think they are all lower whilst i'm in the top.

Will let you know when they get back to me.

31 minutes ago, Fuzz The Dog said:

Bessex, I can help. I have one spare for the top tier as someone has just pulled out.

not sure how the private messaging thing all works so let me know how you want to proceed.

I’m pretty certain you have to hit 50 posts to PM people. 

That may have changed though...

Seems the only sensible site to request any tickets going for the Villa game without the numerous idiotic replies!  I've gone and done it again, missed tickets for this game (last one was Brentford) luckily someone has sorted me a ticket but after one for our kid and his mate both 18 but happy for adult tickets if available and happy to pay over the odds for them, long shot I know but if you don't try as they say :laugh:

On 02/04/2019 at 11:03, Carey 6 said:

Villa was always going to sell out, so they should've had the option there to pick which tier you were in. Silly they didn't tbh. 

Speaking of this, don't know if I've missed a thread on it, but can someone please explain which order City sold these tiers in? I've  been switched between the tiers three seasons running now (lower, upper, lower), literally no idea how City allocate tickets. Upper tier is a much better view but I got lower tier having bought just one hour into the ticket sales this season. 

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Speaking of this, don't know if I've missed a thread on it, but can someone please explain which order City sold these tiers in? I've  been switched between the tiers three seasons running now (lower, upper, lower), literally no idea how City allocate tickets. Upper tier is a much better view but I got lower tier having bought just one hour into the ticket sales this season. 

They sell the bottom tier first, if teams take less than 1,500 to Villa they're housed in the bottom tier.

Two tickets available. Next to each other, lower tier. 

Not sure how it's going to work to collect them? Face value. Not putting address on here but will in PM. 

Cash transfer into my account tonight before collecting tickets either Tonight / tommorow. I will send picture of proof of tickets.

Oh and I drink thatchers gold! 

Are these tickets still available mate

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not sure how it's going to work to collect them? Face value. Not putting address on here but will in PM. 

Cash transfer into my account tonight before collecting tickets either Tonight / tommorow. I will send picture of proof of tickets.

Are these still available? 

44 minutes ago, Spoons said:

PM sent ?

Archived