IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City "Official" Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

With City now above them in the table, I wonder if Flint is fearing that he has made a mistake.  Why would anyone want to swap Bristol and the good life here, for the grim streets of Middlesborough?

I doubt Boro's players actually live in the town itself...

Split loyalties tonight, my youngest daughter is on Sky Arts, Portrait artist of the year at 8pm, so will have to miss an hour of a game for the 1st time, since cant remember. But will be thinking of the lads and sneaking a quick glance at the scores, and catching the end, hopefully some stream about.

1 minute ago, City Ben said:

Ok then, so which of our outfield players would make the best keeper? 

I’m voting Dasilva for worst. 

I'm going for Baker, he'd just clatter everything that came his way... 

Although Fam does have a tendency to fall over... 

I’ve had a premonition. O’leary to be sent off in 89th minute, resulting in a penalty to Boro with the score 0-0. Dasilva goes in goal, saves the penalty and City score a breakaway goal to win 1-0 

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Split loyalties tonight, my youngest daughter is on Sky Arts, Portrait artist of the year at 8pm, so will have to miss an hour of a game for the 1st time, since cant remember. But will be thinking of the lads and sneaking a quick glance at the scores, and catching the end, hopefully some stream about.

My missus loves that programme, about the only thing she watches onTV, good luck to your daughter 

8 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

With City now above them in the table, I wonder if Flint is fearing that he has made a mistake.  Why would anyone want to swap Bristol and the good life here, for the grim streets of Middlesborough?

Flint didn’t live in Bristol, and I doubt he lives on a grim street in Middlesbrough or in Middlesbrough at all.

7 minutes ago, mozo said:

Webster in goal?

Pack for me.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Flint didn’t live in Bristol, and I doubt he lives on a grim street in Middlesbrough or in Middlesbrough at all.

Pack for me.

I can confirm that Flint doesn’t live in the shite hole that is Middlesbrough, he lives in Redcar

Archived