IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City "Official" Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

4 minutes ago, FramptonRed said:

I’m sure Reddog realise’s Flint doesn’t actually live on a grim Middlesbrough street.I’m sure some surrounding areas within a 5 to ten mile radius are lovely but i think the point trying to be made is that the north east of England,especially Teeside is very isolated with no much going on,but then Flint’s probably doubled his wages so you cant blame him for that.Footballers have a short career after all.

I’m sure you are right....but you’d be surprised how many people genuinely think that if a town is a proverbial shithole that a player would choose the lovely City of Bristol over said town.

Just now, Der no.2 said:

1-0 to us, COYRs

Already?

2 minutes ago, frenchred said:

everyone at boro is getting a free shirt, good gesture

Yes, I just saw. I replied and then read the rest of the thread. Great gesture for those that travelled. 

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

On Saturday I was decorating, did not follow the game on OTIB and there was no hesgoal coverage.

There's no hesgoal coverage tonight and I won;t be following on OTIb, but Mrs Downend thinks I am having an affair because Im looking for more decorating to do!

Probably thinks that because she is, makes her feel less guilty ?

50 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Split loyalties tonight, my youngest daughter is on Sky Arts, Portrait artist of the year at 8pm, so will have to miss an hour of a game for the 1st time, since cant remember. But will be thinking of the lads and sneaking a quick glance at the scores, and catching the end, hopefully some stream about.

What's your daughter's name? I'll look out for her later

Archived