IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City "Official" Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

This shows we can play to win.  Let's hope we can keep this mini run going to the final game.  

This is as good as anything we have achieved in my long life as a supporter at this level.  Morale must be high in the team and that should help lay the ghosts of poor home performances. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

This shows we can play to win.  Let's hope we can keep this mini run going to the final game.  

This is as good as anything we have achieved in my long life as a supporter at this level.  Morale must be high in the team and that should help lay the ghosts of poor home performances. 

I think in some ways this result means more. Really battled for it. They wanted it more IMO.

3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Superb win, how there was only one goal in that game will always be a mystery, let’s hope the injuries to AW and KS aren’t serious. Great support again, well done to everyone on and off the pitch. 

Korey was walking round the pitch at the end, so hopefully that means it was a precaution sub. Weimann was sat on the bench with crutches and his foot in a boot during the second half, not such good news maybe

Archived