IGNORED

Middlesbrough v Bristol City "Official" Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Last time we had an outfield player between the sticks? Tinman v Burnley??? Many moons ago.

that bean pole striker on loan from wolves last time we were in the championship went in goal iirc. Mearhoffer (sp?)

17 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Could well be Dave , or 5212 pato behind famara and  weimann . Pretty fluid hopefully whatever formation 

I think it'll be 5-2-1-2, Wright Webster and Kalas CB's, Hunt RWB, Dasilva LWB, Pack, Brownhill with Patto infront of them and then Weimann and Fammy as strikers.

8 minutes ago, harrys said:

My missus loves that programme, about the only thing she watches onTV, good luck to your daughter 

Thanks, it was filmed nearly a year ago, so know how she gets on, if your missus wants to know which one she is, she is called Tasha and paints Jodie Comer

8 minutes ago, LeeJohnsonsFlatCap said:

Every city fan upon entrance tonight gets a free purple and lime shirt, just got mine

One of them will get a keepers shirt and a seat on the bench!

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Marinatedvic left the club then. Great signing. First touch worse than Sunday Hang Over League by miles.

Nope, travelled, and actually warming up with Max and Coles....LJ wanted an extra outfield player on the bench,

Just now, Super said:

In such a big game its a ridiculous decision.

Certainly not what I'd have done....but LJ rarely does!!

My only Thought is that there may be a player or two carrying knocks that if aggravated would mean wanted extra options on the bench.  Kalas was limping at the end on Saturday.

Max will get a baptism of high balls and long throws too (Shotton).

Just now, Davefevs said:

Certainly not what I'd have done....but LJ rarely does!!

My only Thought is that there may be a player or two carrying knocks that if aggravated would mean wanted extra options on the bench.  Kalas was limping at the end on Saturday.

Hope the gamble pays off for his sake.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Flint didn’t live in Bristol, and I doubt he lives on a grim street in Middlesbrough or in Middlesbrough at all.

Pack for me.

I’m sure Reddog realise’s Flint doesn’t actually live on a grim Middlesbrough street.I’m sure some surrounding areas within a 5 to ten mile radius are lovely but i think the point trying to be made is that the north east of England,especially Teeside is very isolated with no much going on,but then Flint’s probably doubled his wages so you cant blame him for that.Footballers have a short career after all.

33 minutes ago, phantom said:

Very true but many travel home and away every week that don't live in Bristol or choose not to use CATS, be nice if everyone could be recognised for turning up there tonight 

Totally agree.

27 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Split loyalties tonight, my youngest daughter is on Sky Arts, Portrait artist of the year at 8pm, so will have to miss an hour of a game for the 1st time, since cant remember. But will be thinking of the lads and sneaking a quick glance at the scores, and catching the end, hopefully some stream about.

I always watch Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year. It’s worth missing the first 45 mins of the match to watch it. Then you can switch to the City match to find we are winning 3-0

On Saturday I was decorating, did not follow the game on OTIB and there was no hesgoal coverage.

There's no hesgoal coverage tonight and I won;t be following on OTIb, but Mrs Downend thinks I am having an affair because Im looking for more decorating to do!

29 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Split loyalties tonight, my youngest daughter is on Sky Arts, Portrait artist of the year at 8pm, so will have to miss an hour of a game for the 1st time, since cant remember. But will be thinking of the lads and sneaking a quick glance at the scores, and catching the end, hopefully some stream about.

Don't suppose she has ever got the brushes out for bridges, birds and badges has she?

Just that some would like a bit of tinkering with the new club squiggle.

Archived