IGNORED

Andreas Weimann - perfect ten?

reddogkev

Not sure if this was remarked upon previously, but reading the Bristol Post review of our win over Blades, and noticed that Weimann has been given a 10/10 score.

They write that it is the first time a City player has been given a perfect ten in their paper.  I'm not sure if this is correct, as we all know the Post has a reputation for poor mistakes.

But, with the hat trick and the general level of his performance against a top team (this season at least), it must rank up there with some of the finest performances put in by a City player.

I wasn't fortunate enough to see the game, so wondering just how good his performance was?

Let's hope he can carry on and bang a few more in this evening.

9 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Not sure if this was remarked upon previously, but reading the Bristol Post review of our win over Blades, and noticed that Weimann has been given a 10/10 score.

They write that it is the first time a City player has been given a perfect ten in their paper.  I'm not sure if this is correct, as we all know the Post has a reputation for poor mistakes.

But, with the hat trick and the general level of his performance against a top team (this season at least), it must rank up there with some of the finest performances put in by a City player.

I wasn't fortunate enough to see the game, so wondering just how good his performance was?

8 from me. Mind you I wasn't there either.

37 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

He was that good.

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

The challenge now then for AW is to keep it going, right up to the play-off final!

Yes, think his confidence grew after 3 goals and matchwinner saturday. Famara- Weimann seems to work at last. Top player he is and I think he and the team will have a good game tonight. COYR!!!

Meant to start a thread on saturday.

Genuinely think Weimann gave one of the, if not the best performance i have ever seen in a city shirt. After the game I said he would have still been MOM without scoring any, he was so good in his skill, energy and commitment.

Struggling to think of other performances that could compete, only Pack vs Man U comes to mind recently.

Archived