IGNORED

Top Effort

allyolly

Fantastic effort to everyone that made it to Boro tonight. Was really looking forward to the January date when the original fixtures were announced. Sadly couldn’t make it with the rearranged fixture but those  that did had their true commitment to our club rewarded tonight! 

• Admin
9 hours ago, allyolly said:

Fantastic effort to everyone that made it to Boro tonight. Was really looking forward to the January date when the original fixtures were announced. Sadly couldn’t make it with the rearranged fixture but those  that did had their true commitment to our club rewarded tonight! 

To be fair @allyolly the mileage you put in for home and away games is an amazing feet, the club should be rewarding people like you with more than a shirt for the hours and distance you travel week in week out

I'm sure he won't mind me saying but he travels from the Brighton area for every match with a friend

9 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Fair play to every one of the 319, came across really well on the radio and then the periscope I found. 

10% agree @BessexRED was good to hear the usual songs in the background last night - hats off to everyone that went

Archived