IGNORED

Can we hold onto LJ

Bourne End Red

11 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

The life of a football club. LJ is typical. The club stuck by him in bad runs and SL never pulled the trigger, and in better times    We flap he will be tempted by fatter pay cheques and a better and bigger player budgets.  Who knows. Certainly not us , and to be honest I am  not too bothered. As our friend Neil Warnock said publicly, LJ got the dream ticket here. Why on earth would he want to go ? 

LJ is not typical at all. Throughout that run of poor performances and poor results he kept his job when at any other club he’d have been sacked.

Colin was right - LJ does have the dream job.

11 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Personally I think we've got to hold on to what we've got. Honestly it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. Ultimately we've got each other and that's a lot for love. As for promotion? We'll give it a shot.

Wow!

And you used to hang out in Revolver? ?

I have stated before, that it only a matter of time until one of the Big Six comes knocking for our 'best young manager of a generation'.

Can't see it being either Manchester clubs.

Can't see it being Assnal of Spurs.

Expect we will lose him to Chelsea in the summer.

Very sad, but the £30M compensation can buy a few players, and pay for the new stand at the Wedlock end.

Bye Lee :crying:

Honestly if he did go I would not be to unhappy as feel we need someone to take to club onto the next level, he's undoubtedly built a good base for us but think someone else will be able to make better use of it for us, I don't think he will leave though as when he goes on one of his infamous losing runs he would never survive at any other club, I am sure he knows he's on a good thing with us 

Archived