IGNORED

2019/20 125th Anniversary Home Kit: Navy Shorts and Socks?

Curr Avon

I like it.

It is distinctive.

Currently, in the absence of a comedy, pantomime identity and kit like our friends in the north of Bristol, we are largely indistinct and unremarkable.

So, because everyone loathes change, we will continue with - yawn - red shirt, white shorts,red socks - and have to make do with trying, unlike our friends to the north, to be distinct and remarkable via our football on the pitch. And we are making a decent fist of that of late, to be fair.

No one in English football has a kit like that (although didn't Aldershot once play in red, blue, blue?)

20 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Apologies if the colour of next season's home outfit accessories have already been announced.

Just asking; if the new kit is modelled on our 1894 outfit, pictured here, will it feature navy blue shorts and socks?

Taken from: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_City/Bristol_City.htm

bristol_city_1894-1895.gif

1894-1895 a

I'm probably in a very small minority, but I wish we had never changed to red and white and kept the colours of Red and Navy blue.

So many teams play in red and white...not many in red and blue.

I wouldn't be adverse to us changing our colours in the future to red and blue with white.

Always think that combination looks smart...and it wouldn't be away from our original history.

With the advent of Bristol sport and their use of blue...I could easily see them introducing blue into our kit in the future.

Have always like Genoa and Palace kits :laugh:

?

Archived