IGNORED

6 game ban!

Bar BS3

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

Did you see it or is this doing the rounds?

The photo is all over social media, but I only just noticed that Flint is spitting. 

Its just a joke, he’s clearly nowhere near spitting on him. 

I heard from a few up there, FLINT was booed everytime he got the ball, disqusting, he was brilliant when with us, yes he left us for better money, but he was a true gent, he'll always get my respect, I personally tweeted him apologized for the few idiots that booed him. Get a life the idiots concerned, 

20 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I heard from a few up there, FLINT was booed everytime he got the ball, disqusting, he was brilliant when with us, yes he left us for better money, but he was a true gent, he'll always get my respect, I personally tweeted him apologized for the few idiots that booed him. Get a life the idiots concerned, 

I was there Tuesday night and no one in the away end booed him. Home fans may of booed him we didn’t, near the end we sang should of stayed at the City to him after his dive near the end and then pushing of Fammy in injury time.

26 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

I was there Tuesday night and no one in the away end booed him. Home fans may of booed him we didn’t, near the end we sang should of stayed at the City to him after his dive near the end and then pushing of Fammy in injury time.

Thanx for putting the facts straight fellow red, 

Archived