IGNORED

Keith Stroud to ref Wigan game!

Real Red

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

The man is utterly useless, loves his whistle and buys every single dive or play acting. 

I'll be shouting **** at least a hundred times on Saturday now. 

You may want to txt your seat number now to the anti-social txt line to save the rest of us a job. Oh and while you're there, you may as well dob me in because I despise the ****.

I find Mr Stroud one of the top referees in the business. Not a man to be conned by Wigan’s tactics shall we say ? 

Altogether professional to a tee wouldn’t think twice to award a just penalty to us if contact was made in their areal .

Let’s all give him a big West Country welcome on Saturday.

43 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

The man is utterly useless, loves his whistle and buys every single dive or play acting. 

I'll be shouting **** at least a hundred times on Saturday now. 

I've started shouting **** already. And I can tell you it's causing quite a scene in this Library. ??

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I find Mr Stroud one of the top referees in the business. Not a man to be conned by Wigan’s tactics shall we say ? 

Altogether professional to a tee wouldn’t think twice to award a just penalty to us if contact was made in their areal .

Let’s all give him a big West Country welcome on Saturday.

Sure ! The same as we always do.

angry mob.jpg

2 hours ago, Homer Simpson said:

I've started shouting **** already. And I can tell you it's causing quite a scene in this Library. ??

More so than when you entered said building and started shouting,  repetitively - 'is this a library'

2 hours ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

As well as linnington, gavin ward was the ref last night. We've come through both games unscathed . Surprisingly, heard very little about gavin ward last night

I feared both games with those two....but I think all it confirmed is that if teams don’t try to cheat, they can ref the game ok.  That to me shows they don’t understand the game!  Utd were moaning about Linnington though.

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Stroud is definitely marmite, but I’ve never found him any worse than anyone else. We have won games with him in charge. 

If he’s really as bad as many on here believe then we should seek his promotion to the Premier league where nearly all referees are plonkers. 

We’ve won v Leeds in 16/17 (when I thought he ref’d Well) and QPR in 17/18 (Baker saw red).  The thing with all these refs is we have to avoid getting embroiled in the stupid stuff, because we are crap at it and fall into the opposition’s hands.

Archived