IGNORED

Andy Weimann Any News?

REDOXO

16 hours ago, Davefevs said:

How do you think we lined up with the ball v Sheffield United.  I only listened on radio, and assumed it was a straight forward 352/532 (Pack, Smith Brownhill - Weimann, Diedhiou), yet it sounded like Brownhill was given licence to get forward, so I thought it might be more 5212 (like Cotts’s team), only to view whoscored and Stats Zone with a 5221.

Guessing it’s fluid!

At times it more like a 532 but at times it was also like a split striker scenario. Sometimes it would be Fam and Weimann out wide and Brownhill further forward pressing. Or brownhill wide with Fam and Weimann pressing. Others it was more traditional 532. 

The split thing looked more defensive to me possibly to keep their overlapping CBs from getting more into the game. Was a masterstroke imo from LJ there. Though think that was strictly for SU

16 hours ago, Davefevs said:

How do you think we lined up with the ball v Sheffield United.  I only listened on radio, and assumed it was a straight forward 352/532 (Pack, Smith Brownhill - Weimann, Diedhiou), yet it sounded like Brownhill was given licence to get forward, so I thought it might be more 5212 (like Cotts’s team), only to view whoscored and Stats Zone with a 5221.

Guessing it’s fluid!

At times it more like a 532 but at times it was also like a split striker scenario. Sometimes it would be Fam and Weimann out wide and Brownhill further forward pressing. Or brownhill wide with Fam and Weimann pressing. Others it was more traditional 532. 

The split thing looked more defensive to me possibly to keep their overlapping CBs from getting more into the game. Was a masterstroke imo from LJ there. Though think that was strictly for SU

10 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Perhaps he read one one of pre-match posts from earlier this season!!  

5 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Toasted soldiers into a dippy egg......hmmm, is that a euphemism??

It was when Tomlin's nanny gave it to him for breakfast.

6 hours ago, Kevin Brady said:

He's out for the rest of the season

3 hours ago, Jack Bailey said:

Weinmann has been seen by many on crutches and in a boot. Also Gregor McGregory Face is seldom wrong

Seems there maybe trouble afoot … (or is there?) … lets hope its not toe bad. 

31 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not sure our Starman’s protective boots are very protective at all...they look downright dangerous to me!

4EA8CFFB-B18F-4F64-9341-E6AD4DF394C5.jpeg

I don't know about Starman's boots - what about his bibbidy bobbidy hat?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

“I can’t do better than that”

I can!

I'm  really worried if he's swishy in his frock coat, satin and tat, especially if he wears it to training. 

:)

38 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not sure our Starman’s protective boots are very protective at all...they look downright dangerous to me!

4EA8CFFB-B18F-4F64-9341-E6AD4DF394C5.jpeg

Needs the new Robin crest.

24 minutes ago, jrt55555 said:

Interesting - I'd heard from a close source he'd broken his ankle...

Maybe he's just got supernatural healing powers...

Don't forget Weimann has a Germanic accent. He did tell a few people that he had broken his ankle but if they had cared to listen to the full story they would've heard that after his exploits v Sheff Utd, his Uncle in Vienna put his house and all his savings on Andi getting another hattrick v Middlesbrough. Hence, in his way of saying, he had broken his ankle.

27 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Don't forget Weimann has a Germanic accent. He did tell a few people that he had broken his ankle but if they had cared to listen to the full story they would've heard that after his exploits v Sheff Utd, his Uncle in Vienna put his house and all his savings on Andi getting another hattrick v Middlesbrough. Hence, in his way of saying, he had broken his ankle.

Long-winded, but not bad :laugh:

Archived