IGNORED

Away Day joy, Webster > Flint & Bounce around the Gate

The Exiled Robin

In today's blog post round-up I review an incredible few days and review our overall away record (10 wins, 9 clean sheets and more...)

I also look at Aden Flint's move to Boro and why I believe it was still the right move for him, and review Diedhiou's rave reviews from the neutrals...

http://theexiledrobin.org/2019/04/bristol-city-round-up-no-8/

Shares, comments and critiques as welcome as ever :)

Outstandingly positive mindset, of which i am in wholehearted approval.  If only all City fans could adopt such positivity, in line with the obvious complete belief that our fantastic squad took on board during our northern assault on the upper echelons of the championship.    If we could only somehow harness the exuberance and passion ingrained in our wonderfully loyal and optimistic away contingent, for our home games?.................then i would definitely wager my wages on a 12 point haul !!!   

You can imagine how supporters of other championship teams were viewing us?  [i would have been the same] , good old Bristol City, they had a good go, but alas, away they fade.  Only for us to come storming back with two of the best away performances in unison in the clubs history.    So in keeping with the blog,   I urge all supporters to give total commitment over our  coming two home games, so as to at least acknowledge the incredible achievement of those two away wins...............surely thats the very least our players deserve?      So even if were 1-0 down at half time against Wigan, or struggling to score against WBA, we at least continue to believe?  

Ban the Boo, I say...............and roar us home!!

Archived