IGNORED

Player of the Year - Voting Closes Saturday Night!

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Once again the Supporters Club & Trust invites you to vote for your Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year, Champagne Moment and Supporter of the Year.

VOTE HERE

Voting closes at midnight on 13th April.

Who do you think deserves the accolades this year?

41 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can someone help me with the champagne moment?

edit: Weimann versus Sheff U. 

Yeah but then I thought Elliason screamer in 90th min v Bolton...

Then I had to go for O'Dowda wonder goal v Norwich 

So easy to overlook Josh Brownhill for the young player award.

He has improved so much in the last year and cemented his position in midfield, looking to have experience beyond his age.

So, he has my vote for that one. Otherwise...

POTY = Adam Webster
YPOTY = Josh Brownhill
Champers moment = Andi Weiman's hat-trick away at Sheffield Utd

Webster and Eliasson for me. Nics has a bit of breakthrough season and scored some important goals and changed games. So many potential winners from that age bracket though. Really good to see. 

Went for Fams last minute pen vs QPR for champagne moment. REALLY enjoyed beating them. The time wasting, the moaning, the scuffing up of the penalty spot, trying to get in Fams head. Av it. 

12 hours ago, LocoPal said:

So easy to overlook Josh Brownhill for the young player award.

He has improved so much in the last year and cemented his position in midfield, looking to have experience beyond his age.

So, he has my vote for that one. Otherwise...

POTY = Adam Webster
YPOTY = Josh Brownhill
Champers moment = Andi Weiman's hat-trick away at Sheffield Utd

Same here I voted for those three,  was not sure which champagne moment at first, but Weimanns hat trick has reignited our season and playoff hopes when before the international break things were looking a bit pessimistic.

Done. Webster, and Andi’s HT. I was going to go for Jay Dasilva but had a late change of mind and voted for Max for young player.  He hasn’t featured much but at times been thrown into the deep end and certainly hasn’t let the team or himself down. I guess suddenly having to fit into the team in such a vital position must be harder than if you are playing regularly. So Max gets my vote. 

13 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Webster has to player of the year. No contest. He has been amazing. What a player he has been. 

JoshB an honourable mention as well as Kalas, but Josh has shown maturity this year. 

As for champagne moment : I hope that’s yet to come....

Famara has also been excellent and just shades it over Webster for me because he has been asked to change his game whereas AW is playing as he always has. FD has the harder role in my opinion. 

His attitude, work rate and goals are a very important part of our success.

This is a very difficult task as we really are a squad and the whole is stronger than the individuals.

I think to narrow it down you have to look at number of games played not just starburst cameos however vital they may have been therefore that excludes certain players like Elliason , Walsh, Taylor, Maenpaa.

Special mentions to Kalas, Pack , Weimann and Paterson.

For young player it had to be Kelly, he has been immense in this his first season of sénior football.

Close run thing with Dasilva but he has already had senior experience and comes from Chelsea which is a big help for his career.

Champagne moment was last Saturday at Bramall Lane as it reignited our play off push and I don’t remember too far back ! 

On 05/04/2019 at 10:33, Dredd said:

Webster and Eliasson for me. Nics has a bit of breakthrough season and scored some important goals and changed games. So many potential winners from that age bracket though. Really good to see. 

Went for Fams last minute pen vs QPR for champagne moment. REALLY enjoyed beating them. The time wasting, the moaning, the scuffing up of the penalty spot, trying to get in Fams head. Av it. 

If Eliasson was consistently played throughout the season he would easily win YPOTY

Archived