IGNORED

Player of the Year - Voting Closes Saturday Night!

Blagdon red

• The topic was pinned
8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

As has Diedhiou. 

He has. So we can agree that both our forwards feed on scraps and we are where we are despite of this. 

What makes me go for Weimann more is the fact he has played out wide in a position that he played at for Derby not by choice that does not really suit him or “apparently” not what we bought him to do. But still puts a massive shift in. 

Yes you can say that up to a point about FD but at least he’s central. 

Still they have both been immense I just lean toward Weimann as he is also an all around better player. Not scoring too many less than FD without taking penos and having to my recollection 3 good goals ruled out for off side. 

• The topic was unpinned
9 hours ago, Blagdon red said:

So, any new contenders for Player of the Year, Champagne Moment etc. after tonight's game?

Time to vote, because you've not got round to it yet?

No time like the present: VOTE HERE

Fam putting the WBA player on his arse over by the Dolman ?

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Went for Webster (but thought hard about Kallas and Fammy before doing so), Jay for Young player, and Matty Taylor's corner flag run and "Game management" against WBA for my champagne moment.  Would also give honourable mentions to the Fammy  penalty against QPR and the Weimann hat trick.  COD's goal against Norwich at Carrow Road was also special but felt that a champagne moment must be in a game we won - or at least got something out of.

Archived