IGNORED

Low Crowd Tomorrow? (Merged)

Port Said Red

7 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Its called humor a funny remark dont throw your toys out the pram

Well ‘shame on you’ for not making yourself clear. And just for clarity’s sake, I’m not joking.

11 hours ago, JBFC II said:

However tomorrow will be my first trip to Twickenham and to me it will be a much more exciting prospect than going to see city v wigan. 

Not buying it, you said the other day you were slightly regretting buying tickets for it on the back of our recent away results.

Bollocks to rugby, not half as exciting as football. I can just about tolerate the six nations or the WC but it’s not a patch on football. Heading out now for a few in Bedminster’s finest public houses before trudging down to the Gate for another 3 points, no way I’d rather spend my Saturday.

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Not buying it, you said the other day you were slightly regretting buying tickets for it on the back of our recent away results.

Bollocks to rugby, not half as exciting as football. I can just about tolerate the six nations or the WC but it’s not a patch on football. Heading out now for a few in Bedminster’s finest public houses before trudging down to the Gate for another 3 points, no way I’d rather spend my Saturday.

Not buying it? I am slightly regretting it yes, but still looking forward to it. 

No idea why you need to try the whole super fan thing, although you'll be at ashton gate in 10 minutes according to what you've said previously so don't let me bother you! 

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Not buying it? I am slightly regretting it yes, but still looking forward to it. 

No idea why you need to try the whole super fan thing, although you'll be at ashton gate in 10 minutes according to what you've said previously so don't let me bother you! 

Yes, if it was a much more exciting prospect you wouldn’t be slightly regretting it.

I’m no superfan and I’m not playing that card, just saying what I’d rather do with my Saturday afternoon. Each to their own, I hope you enjoy your day regardless and hopefully the news filtering through from Ashton Gate is positive.

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Yes, if it was a much more exciting prospect you wouldn’t be slightly regretting it.

I’m no superfan and I’m not playing that card, just saying what I’d rather do with my Saturday afternoon. Each to their own, I hope you enjoy your day regardless and hopefully the news filtering through from Ashton Gate is positive.

I always regret missing home games, doesn't mean I'm not excited about the prospect of going to Twickenham. 

I'll be there Tuesday night anyway so here's hoping we'll be going into that one with 3 wins in a row... 

16 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

Media reporting Rule No. 1:-  Any trouble that happens at non football events is caused by "FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS".  This includes any Rugby match, especially Exeter Chiefs and Worcester Warriors  fans at Ashton Gate, cricket, and horse racing, especially drunken hen parties with fancy hats kicking off on "Ladies Day" at Ascot!

Cambridge and Oxford in the boat race final YET again, gotta be some kind of posh persons back hander scenario going on 

1 hour ago, Nicki's soulmate said:

Cambridge and Oxford in the boat race final YET again, gotta be some kind of posh persons back hander scenario going on 

No, UWE were disqualified in the semis when their outboard motor was spotted.

15 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I think another reason i its moved is they want to make the rec bigger but the council are not playing ball. By moving the game local pubs, restaurants miss out on takings and will pressure the council to doing something. That’s what iv heard weather there is any truth I do t know

Really?  I think in that case Bristol should let Bath have Marv as their Mayor. He gets things done:grr: and really understands how having a world class facility, that draws large crowds of people into a city centre location, gives a tremendous boost to the local economy, as well as raising the profile of the city.  Or maybe he could re-locate Bath Rugby to Filton...  

17 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

I saw us draw 0-0 at Newcastle in the approx 88-89, the crowd at St James Park that day..........11,000! 

They've had only 3 sub 20k average attendances in the last 40 years...

Probably due to ground developments.

They get fantastic support up there considering the size of the town.

3 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Well you dont give me anything to work with 

Ah, the pennies dropped at last has it? I’ve tied you up in knots and all you’ve done is fallen down your own hole.

I’m bored of you now. From now on you can chat to yourself, I won’t be responding any further to you. 

56 minutes ago, RedM said:

Ah, the pennies dropped at last has it? I’ve tied you up in knots and all you’ve done is fallen down your own hole.

I’m bored of you now. From now on you can chat to yourself, I won’t be responding any further to you. 

You've tied me in knots are you an idiot all you done  is act like a child and thrown your toys out the pram.

Im glad your not responding any further I like a fair contest.

I've admitted I went to the egg chasing today and (apart from the £7 a pint and £6.80 for a pasty) I really enjoyed it.

The number of City fans I saw at the game surprised me TBH but we're all back on Tuesday. Yeah, today was a good laugh but how sterile is the rugby FFS? Bath fans are SOOOOOO up themselves. 

#BORED

Archived