IGNORED

LOOK!!! We have a SALE!!!

RedM

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/huge-discount-available-to-city-fans/

HUGE DISCOUNT AVAILABLE TO CITY FANS

Supporters can now take advantage of a 50% discount on all Bristol City items. 

The offer is available in the Bristol Sport Store, both instore and online, and will conclude on Friday, April 12th at 5pm. 

With just eight scheduled league games to go – four of which are at Ashton Gate – this offer gives fans the opportunity to make BS3 a sea of red and white and create an atmosphere the players can thrive off. 

2018/19 season card holders and members can use any remaining Rewards cash balance towards these items. 

Eligible supporters should ensure they have created their Bristol Sport Club Account and linked to their ticketing account before trying to use their Rewards cash online. 

Please note this offer is not valid on giftcards. 

City are next in BS3 on Saturday when they host Wigan Athletic (April 6th, 3pm KO). Tickets remain on general sale.

23 minutes ago, City18 said:

Using my remaining card balance to treat the misses to her first City shirt as tomorrow game at home to Wigan's will be her first ever game.

If that and a comfortable 4-0 victory tomorrow doesn't turn her into an avid City fan, then I don't think she's the girl for me

YOU had to pay for HER shirt?

Have a rethink mate...

1 hour ago, City18 said:

? Going to try and package it up as a birthday/Christmas double present

If you are buying her this season’s shirt, at half price, as her present for next Christmas... then it’s probably her that might be having a re-think...! ?

43 minutes ago, City18 said:

Does anyone know when online orders will be available for store pick up?

The email they send confirming the purchase says you’ll get an email when it’s ready for collection. 

Probably next week, if you’ve ordered online. 

Archived