IGNORED

Qatar Investors

Bubble

Can't see that SL would sell up for that amount, especially when you think of everything under Bristol Sport, and everything that is planned in the near future. 

Also can't see that the rebranding would happen and then the club be sold 5 minutes later.

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Anyone like to hazard a guess at the value of BCFC? £70M? I genuinely have no idea. Without the stadium, it's tough to guess TBH. 

Value of BCFC - Now thats interesting as an accountant right now high,  and prob higher than 35M - as i say was just sharing something interesting guy has brokered 2 deals 

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

As others have said, I don`t think it`s us (and hope it`s not if I`m being honest). I also can`t see it being Leeds, Blades, Norwich, Forest, Boro or Derby but what about Sheffield Wednesday or Hull? If not them, PNE or Baggies is as good a shout as any.

Hope it's not Preston !

We never beat them when they have a team built from a pittance; H.T.F. will we ever beat them if they have wads of cash ?!

If SL did ever sell... surely he'd sell Bristol Sport as a package?

How would it all work if Bristol City was all of a sudden owned by the third party, but AG (and the future arena complex), Bristol Bears and the Basketball was still owned by SL.

5 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Mel Morris brought the ground for £80m so I doubt it'd be anywhere near as low as £35m- agreed.

WBA maybe? Were pretty well run under Jeremy Peace for years- but that seems to have changed.

Maybe the reason Derby's ground was bought so it cant be part of any deal. Morris being a Derby fan may well have wanted to protect the stadium should they be sold again at a later point. Without the stadium and including the debt £35M might be a reasonable fee for Derby???

3 minutes ago, KentRed said:

Maybe the reason Derby's ground was bought so it cant be part of any deal. Morris being a Derby fan may well have wanted to protect the stadium should they be sold again at a later point. Without the stadium and including the debt £35M might be a reasonable fee for Derby???

Bit of an FFP dodge too ?

£35m for Derby ground and debt notwithstanding...maybe.

Archived