IGNORED

New signing (one for the future?)

JamesBCFC

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think @Miah Dennehy highlighted this chaps’ hatrick prowess earlier this week? He sounds promising - although I’m a little bit fed up of the regular ‘still developing, one for the future...’ spoutings...blah blah blah - didn’t we say that about McCoulsky before getting rid and selling him to FGR?

This lads just turned 18, and stepping up from the lowest Southern League level.

A one year contract (for now) suggests to me the club are unsure that he will make it, but believe the potential shown is enough and that they don't want to let yet another local player slip by.

Wages are unlikely to be more than £500ish a week IMO, quite possibly less, certainly worth the gamble when his years cost will be less than matchday revenue for tomorrow. In an ideal world he makes it with us and Mangotsfield get a bit of a bonus through a sell on.

17 hours ago, paul_fox said:

Bit off topic but while on this lads twitter I saw something about a player called brandon barnes playing in the Aussie lower league but scoring for fun and calls for A-league teams to give him a trial. Anyway an article says he played for our academy and a couple of local teams. Anyone remember him from the local scene? 

They are cousins, played for Briz and Paulton Rovers.

On 06/04/2019 at 01:13, JamesBCFC said:

This lads just turned 18, and stepping up from the lowest Southern League level.

A one year contract (for now) suggests to me the club are unsure that he will make it, but believe the potential shown is enough and that they don't want to let yet another local player slip by.

Wages are unlikely to be more than £500ish a week IMO, quite possibly less, certainly worth the gamble when his years cost will be less than matchday revenue for tomorrow. In an ideal world he makes it with us and Mangotsfield get a bit of a bonus through a sell on.

Theyve give him a 16 month deal is agent wouldnt let him sign for two years no pay rise but i can tell you he must be half about sheff unt cintacted his dad straight away after scoring two against them with an offer so did Swansea so whats reckon

On 07/04/2019 at 02:04, RobintheRed Red said:

Theyve give him a 16 month deal is agent wouldnt let him sign for two years no pay rise but i can tell you he must be half about sheff unt cintacted his dad straight away after scoring two against them with an offer so did Swansea so whats reckon

In English please? 

3 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Not you again **** off

3 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Well **** off back to your univesity i think most on here would of got my jist talk to the other boring *****

Ignore them.

It is just a good-natured pisstake.

We are all (or should be) friends on here, all of us with different qualities.

1 hour ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes your another one that pisses every one off you two must be brothers

Unfortunately I am an only child. 

And to say I piss 'everyone' of on here is a very generalised statement. I'm sure there's one member who I've yet to piss off on here ?

1 hour ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes your another one that pisses every one off you two must be brothers

Unfortunately I am an only child and so @JasonM88 can't be my brother (unless of course it was illegitimate, and so in that case he's a bastard ?

And to say I piss 'everyone' of on here is a very generalised statement. I'm sure there's one member who I've yet to piss off on here ?

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

He needs to have at least another 3 ruled out for that parallel 

He had one ruled out against Watford, a game where he got a hattrick.

2 in 3 games (think that's all he's played) has him well on track.

Mind you, 7 goals in 3 games does put him ahead in that measure.

Archived