IGNORED

Racism topic removed

Meh

29 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

So the same day danny rose complains about racism a fellow pro gets let off for a nazi salute.wayne Hennessey is clearly in the wrong but gets let off as hes a pro footballer!!!! If this was a fan you would be put before the courts!!! Double standards yet again.working class are treated differently! All of us are treated differently to be honest but look at the pictures and make your own mind up! 

No evidence. No Birmingham players present

So the same day danny rose complains about racism a fellow pro gets let off for a nazi salute.wayne Hennessey is clearly in the wrong but gets let off as hes a pro footballer!!!! If this was a fan you would be put before the courts!!! Double standards yet again.working class are treated differently! All of us are treated differently to be honest but look at the pictures and make your own mind up! 

2 hours ago, Vil1 said:

To be fair to Hennessey a picture captures a split second. His story is that he was just moving and the picture portrays that he is making a Nazi salute. whether he was or wasn't it would be harsh to punish someone without the full picture 

• Admin

It was "hidden" as you'd started two threads with identical titles but both had completely random replies in that made no sense to racism. 

Out of your two threads only four replies were in relation to racism, which now appear above. (sadly we have lives away from the forum too so occasionally things take time) 

The "other" topic can be found here 

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

It was "hidden" as you'd started two threads with identical titles but both had completely random replies in that made no sense to racism. 

Out of your two threads only four replies were in relation to racism, which now appear above. (sadly we have lives away from the forum too so occasionally things take time

The "other" topic can be found here 

are you a rovers fan?

13 hours ago, Punkymatt said:

The photo looks pretty incriminating for sure but his explanation is passable. No room for racism anywhere.

it was really sad to hear how racism has spoiled Danny Rose’s enjoyment of football. 

I personally think Danny Rose is a shite overrated footballer who has never really liked football. Looked disinterested for us and probably never heard any racism back then...

Can I also make it clear I am not condoning racism just my dislike of Rose.

11 hours ago, phantom said:

It was "hidden" as you'd started two threads with identical titles but both had completely random replies in that made no sense

If you shut down all the threads that made no sense, this place would be a lot quieter ...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca8768f6c3679762e

2 hours ago, Judda said:

I personally think Danny Rose is a shite overrated footballer who has never really liked football. Looked disinterested for us and probably never heard any racism back then...

England international and made millions playing at the top level .....yeah, absolutely shite ?

Archived