IGNORED

Liverpool

PooPants

Couldn't agree more. Like the Chelsea fan who, whilst we were bottom of League One a few years back, complained to me about their awful season. At the time they were something like 5th in the prem, still in the FA Cup 5th round, quarters Europa League and in the league cup. The audacity of it.

Thought it was interesting that it was said VAR wouldn't have ruled Salah offside because 'the defensive line had multiple chances to reset' which seems strange, the defensive line has managed to catch Salah offside so shouldn't have had to reset in the first place.

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

Thought it was interesting that it was said VAR wouldn't have ruled Salah offside because 'the defensive line had multiple chances to reset' which seems strange, the defensive line has managed to catch Salah offside so shouldn't have had to reset in the first place.

Salah wasn’t offside. He ran from within his own half and scored a brilliant goal.. His 50th for Liverpool, the quickest ever in number of games.

I watched the game Iive  on Sky. 

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

I can’t understand how any genuine football fan would want Man City to win the league over liverpool

It's what all big clubs do though, it's just man city and Chelsea when they done it started off with less than the other too sides so had to spend even more to catch up. Even our level the likes of villa and Boro do similar on a smaller scale and even us when we were in league 1. 

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

I can’t understand how any genuine football fan would want Man City to win the league over liverpool

It would be unbearable if Liverpool won it. Absolute worst club in the world. Can’t stand Klopp either.

That season they nearly won it under Rodgers, they’d usually be the early kick off on the Saturday and whenever I’d be in the robins, the place would erupt when Liverpool scored, and they all had Bristol City shirts on, weird behaviour. 

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

VAR - had it been in use it would not have made a difference. 

Why use a perfectly good goal be used as a discussion point on VAR?

Because he was allegedly offside in the buildup. Anyway, I don’t care either way , @hodge was just posting a thought which you misinterpreted as being Salahs goal. That’s all I was pointing out.

5 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Because he was allegedly offside in the buildup. Anyway, I don’t care either way , @hodge was just posting a thought which you misinterpreted as being Salahs goal. That’s all I was pointing out.

I get what you were pointing out.

I was pointing out that at no stage was Salah offside. His goal came on the break from a Southampton corner.

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

VAR - had it been in use it would not have made a difference. 

Why use a perfectly good goal be used as a discussion point on VAR?

They are talking about the first gosl. Salah was offside in build up, but because it went through various phases chances to clear the ball he wouldn’t of been given offside.

Personally if you are going to use VAR then offside is offside no matter when in the move the goal was scored.

1 minute ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

They are talking about the first gosl. Salah was offside in build up, but because it went through various phases chances to clear the ball he wouldn’t of been given offside.

Personally if you are going to use VAR then offside is offside no matter when in the move the goal was scored.

Ah!.....right.....that wasn’t clear........ 

In the build to the equaliser from Keita replays showed that Salah was possibly a foot offside. It wasn’t clear tho. After that the ball was crossed from either side before the goal, more phases in other words.

Now I realise what Hodge was saying...............

1 hour ago, hodge said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they said that. Absolute ridiculous and will open up another can of worms of "did they have time or not to reset". He was offside and that is that.

@Robbored drinking early?

Just now, wood_red said:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they said that. Absolute ridiculous and will open up another can of worms of "did they have time or not to reset". He was offside and that is that.

@Robbored drinking early?

I misunderstood what Hodge was saying - it is early in the morning..............:sleeping:

I want Liverpool to win the league, can stand the thought of Man City winning it again, so boring.

For me, the Liverpool fans are passionate, care 100% about their club, obviously have different expectations to clubs in the lower leagues, and as one of the top clubs in England, it's about time they won the league again.

Come on Liverpool!

10 minutes ago, bris red said:

I cannot stand Liverpool. Lets hope they go another 20 odd years without winning it!

What's the reason?  A lot of people seem to have a dislike to Liverpool.  I'm the opposite, they play entertaining football, always want to win, chase success wherever possible, and thrive on the good times.

For us Premier League neutrals, aka all Bristol City fans(!), they have delivered some fantastic games to look back on.

8 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Let’s be honest,the normal folk of Liverpool are lovely people and then you have the Liverpool fans who are 80% born blue and 20% scumbags 

As in most cities, it is the ones who are born blue that are the scumbags...

Archived