IGNORED

£10 season card credit

Redwhitepurple

18 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Just a quick question. Can the £10 on season cards be used on drink and food. Had season card for past 5 years and never get round to using it. Thanks for replies

Nope only shop purchases. 

And the 10 pound credit has only come in this year, probably why you've never got round to using it! 

14 minutes ago, Red7 said:

Anybody know off hand if there is also 10-quid credit on junior season cards this season in addition to the free shirt?
Assume not, but not sure.  

No. They had the amount of credit needed to enable them to get their free shirt. 

Just use it to buy a half price shirt.  I had £11.50 credit taken off a £22.50 shirt and got a shirt for £11.  Also got one for my son at the same price using his season card credit (though he got an away shirt).

I'm guessing that the extra £1.50 on my card must have come from buying cup tickets or something, though we did buy tickets for every cup game.

Only problem is nothing left in "NORMAL" sizes. Would love an away top which was in stock apart from xl on thursday night. Friday 11am was all gone.  On other note the robin on that away top should be the robin used next season. Still cant have it all, i asked for premier league next year and im getting that ?

19 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Only problem is nothing left in "NORMAL" sizes. Would love an away top which was in stock apart from xl on thursday night. Friday 11am was all gone.  On other note the robin on that away top should be the robin used next season. Still cant have it all, i asked for premier league next year and im getting that ?

In fairness, the away top has been on sale for the past 8/9 months, had you really of loved to have one. 

Thats a bit like going to the Boxing Day sales at Next and not finding the exact top, in the size you want. Half price sales are to clear surplus stock, not to make sure there is plenty to go around. 

Archived