Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

16 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Absolutely superb today. Apart from the poor finish with his head first half. Not seen him play so well at home all season. Won most balls and held it up well. Passed it well and even went on some runs with the ball. What a handful. MOTM

Ho popped up everywhere. Thought he had a great game.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Absolutely superb today. Apart from the poor finish with his head first half. Not seen him play so well at home all season. Won most balls and held it up well. Passed it well and even went on some runs with the ball. What a handful. MOTM

And to think he only cost us 5 million,bargain this day and age 

• Like 3

He needs a goal. Yes great performance again, but missed a header from four yards and cut inside and shot straight at the keeper.

Great performance but we need some immense performances from him to get us over the line...Hope Weimann is back soon....Although I thought Taylor played well, goal and one disallowed, but I still see him playing behind the forwards as a better option. 

• Like 1

He’s been doing reasonable all season long in a role that doesn’t suit him. An absolutely thankless task which many on here didn’t appreciate sadly. Now he is being played with someone it gives him chance to be a bit more free and show what he can actually do. 

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

He needs a goal. Yes great performance again, but missed a header from four yards and cut inside and shot straight at the keeper.

Great performance but we need some immense performances from him to get us over the line...Hope Weimann is back soon....Although I thought Taylor played well, goal and one disallowed, but I still see him playing behind the forwards as a better option. 

From my view I didn't think Taylor was offside, but I was about 7 rows up at the opposite end of the pitch.

Looked from my position that he ran past a defender to get to the ball, but there didn't seem to be too much protesting at the decision.

32 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Famara was great today, looked like someone had spent the week teaching him skills to, never seen him attempt them so often.

:laugh: He seems to be enjoying the game a lot more recently too.

Well played Fam today

40 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

If you’re referring to that one in the first half it was with his weaker foot and went in the corner. Great save and not much he could’ve done.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Brilliant today 👍🏻

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

He did play well but he's a 5million pound striker and again missed from 6yrds out and at 2.1 up rolled in the box and a shot wasn't even on his mind rolls it and loses it that's the difference between 3pts and 1pt. 

8 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

He did play well but he's a 5million pound striker and again missed from 6yrds out and at 2.1 up rolled in the box and a shot wasn't even on his mind rolls it and loses it that's the difference between 3pts and 1pt. 

I think he's worth more than 5 million now. Good business by us imo

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

5 million pounds is nothing in the championship nowadays. 

Middlesbrough spent more on George Saville... 

In today's market Fam is worth atleast 9 mill, maybe more

Edited by JBFC II
  • Like 1

Thought he did well today- technique seems much improved, held it up well, some good lay offs- though he didn't get an assist he played his part in one of our goals. Helped out defensively.

Needs a goal though- that close range effort was one he should be scoring. 

Stroud didn't give him much at all either-number of times he was being held/grappled in first half especially!

Not long before Wigan's opener was he fouled in the buildup in their half- or was it more a case of him going down too easy?

Love Fam.

Does so much defensively and has dug in practically all season up front. Stays positive and always puts the team first.

Gets completely unreasonable negative comments far too often.

Teammates don’t seem to moan at him and appreciate his play.

Great striker for the price and this level.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

He’s been doing reasonable all season long in a role that doesn’t suit him. An absolutely thankless task which many on here didn’t appreciate sadly. Now he is being played with someone it gives him chance to be a bit more free and show what he can actually do. 

Yes, but many on here have (for a long time) also been crying out for him to have Weimann or Taylor alongside him...