IGNORED

Gift Cards

WefellinlovewithMP

What reason did they give her in the shop? 

2 hours ago, WefellinlovewithMP said:

Question for @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO or anyone who maybe able to answer it. My daughter wanted to purchase the away shirt on the weekend but wasn't able to use the gift card that she had for her birthday, any reason why you cannot use a gift card? 

Hello, I have spoken to the shop and there is no reason why a gift card cant be used in the shop or online. There was a technical issue on Saturday where the pop up kiosk on Marina Dolman way went down so perhaps it was because of that if she had attempted to purchase it from there. 

Tell your daughter to try again either in person or online. If problems persist then she can report it too supporter services. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk.

Matt

37 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

What reason did they give her in the shop? 

Hello, I have spoken to the shop and there is no reason why a gift card cant be used in the shop or online. There was a technical issue on Saturday where the pop up kiosk on Marina Dolman way went down so perhaps it was because of that if she had attempted to purchase it from there. 

Tell your daughter to try again either in person or online. If problems persist then she can report it too supporter services. You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk.

Matt

Ok thank you for your reply Matt, I shall phone supporter services, mods you can close this topic now

• The topic was locked

Archived