IGNORED

Attendance for West Brom

The Red Planet

• Admin
24 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

You would think the club would take all theses factors into account and maybe charge a bit less for a midweek game

Agree, surely it would be a massive benefit to have the place full tonight?

Sounds like there are conversations to split the Atyeo home and away for the Derby game, surely better pricing will be needed that day? Though I am guessing tickets are already on sale?

On 09/04/2019 at 08:36, BessexRED said:

West Brom had 3k at Preston at Saturday when top of the league, barely 1k at Sheffield United for a top promotion clash, less than 1k at Ipswich etc.

Out of the four big west midland clubs they have the worst away support. We had just shy of 1.9k up there in the reverse fixture for mid week, I’d be very surprised if they topped that.

On 09/04/2019 at 09:08, elhombrecito said:

Prepare to be very surprised then. They had an initial allocation of 2,060, and they have only 157 remaining. Therefore, they've sold 1,903.

On 09/04/2019 at 09:14, elhombrecito said:

I'm not speculating. It's cold hard facts.

wba1.png

wba2.png

On 09/04/2019 at 09:21, BessexRED said:

I’m well aware, I wasn’t disputing that but their website is exactly the same ticketing system as ours and the figures tend to be inaccurate.

What I found out is that they take tickets out of the allocation for family members and friends which is why it’s usually a couple of hundred less than what it states.

As I said we’ll see, I also said I’d be surprised if they take more than we did to them. If they do it’s a pretty decent effort for West Brom given they don’t have a lot to play for.

As I said. Figure turned out to be 1,621, you can’t trust the website it’s incredibly inaccurate more often than not.

Archived