IGNORED

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day 40

Septic Peg

Yessssssss. Great game Da silva, great game fammy, great game webster.

My fingers are still shaking. I am happy. Nice derby to lose bad boro to win but we have one game in hand. Damn, with the two points from last matchday we will had been so comfortable 7 points in front. We still great, if we win at Villa which is hard, we make 100% the playoffs.

Thanks for this great game, finally i see on tv a great game and I look forward to buy a fly ticket and a ticket for a game in Premier League next year. Who knows, maybe this is our year.

Greetings from Romania, guys. I ll be tired for work tomorrow but it is Worthing.

2 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Can I retract my vote for champagne moment of the season please? 

I vote for Matty Taylor running it to the corner flag at 90+3 instead of going for goal when clean through 

You beat me to it!

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

My fingers are still shaking. I am happy. Nice derby to lose bad boro to win but we have one game in hand. Damn, with the two points from last matchday we will had been so comfortable 7 points in front. We still great, if we win at Villa which is hard, we make 100% the playoffs.

Thanks for this great game, finally i see on tv a great game and I look forward to buy a fly ticket and a ticket for a game in Premier League next year. Who knows, maybe this is our year.

Greetings from Romania, guys. I ll be tired for work tomorrow but it is Worthing.

Great work mate. Keep the red flag flying high! 

the NHS invited me for a health check when I became an OAP 5 weeks ago.

If the run in continues like this last week I reckon I will need to go back again in May!

2 minutes ago, Mihai said:

You work in Worthing? Hell of a commute, fella!

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Can I retract my vote for champagne moment of the season please? 

I now vote for Matty Taylor running it to the corner flag at 90+3 instead of going for goal when clean through 

Not just that but he initially ran towards the goal pulling the defender across making space to run back. Such an intelligent footballer 

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Diedhiou that was sensational.

Possibly the best performance from a City frontman. Absolute menace.

With Weimann playing off him we look much more threatening in attack.

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Max 6
Hunt 7
Pisano 6
Kalas 9
Baker 8
Dasilva 9
Webster 10
Pack 8
Brownhill 7
Weimann 9
Elliason 8
Diedhiou 9

Sorry mate. 6 is the mark or someone who has an average game. 

I don’t want to be too down on Max, he made a good save and a very good save, but all night he looked like an accident waiting to happen. 

Archived