IGNORED

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day 40

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Sorry mate. 6 is the mark or someone who has an average game. 

I don’t want to be too down on Max, he made a good save and a very good save, but all night he looked like an accident waiting to happen. 

You can bet Villa and co will have noticed his vulnerability from crosses but what can we do? He did put in an otherwise good shift and two good saves 

Had a message from a massive Baggies supporting work mate at the final whistle saying we looked a lot sharper than them all over the pitch and wishing us the best of luck in the play off's starting with Villa.

Such a nice warm happy feeling tonight. Deffo time for a victory rum before bed.

6 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Yessssssss. Great game Da silva, great game fammy, great game webster.

My fingers are still shaking. I am happy. Nice derby to lose bad boro to win but we have one game in hand. Damn, with the two points from last matchday we will had been so comfortable 7 points in front. We still great, if we win at Villa which is hard, we make 100% the playoffs.

Thanks for this great game, finally i see on tv a great game and I look forward to buy a fly ticket and a ticket for a game in Premier League next year. Who knows, maybe this is our year.

Greetings from Romania, guys. I ll be tired for work tomorrow but it is Worthing.

I was about to say that avoiding defeat to Villa and Derby could be enough, but then this is Bristol City so we could beat Vill and Derby and still cock it up.

Looking back to before the international break who would have though we would come away with wins from Sheff U Boro and West Brom. ?

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I was about to say that avoiding defeat to Villa and Derby could be enough, but then this is Bristol City so we could beat Vill and Derby and still cock it up.

Looking back to before the international break who would have though we would come away with wins from Sheff U Boro and West Brom. ?

If you told me we were getting 11 points from Ipswich, Sheff Utd, Boro, Wigan and WBA, I would have bitten your hand off right up the the elbow.

Ir you told me how they would come, I would have known you were having a laugh.

Archived