IGNORED

Sky Sports pre game.

Tipps69

Could any of the pundits be any further up West Brom’s chocolate starfish?

Nothing about negativity with regards to how we’d do against them with our formation, how we’d struggle to deal with their front three & how our wing backs wouldn’t be allowed to get forward! Well all that changed quickly enough & now at half time it’s LJ’s starfish getting a tongue cleaning.

It’s nice to see the pundits being so impartial before the game but then it is little ‘ol Bristol City against the former Premier League giants!

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Really not bothered what they say. Don’t see why it matters 

Perhaps because it reflects the club in a lowly light?

Perhaps just because it winds some up?

Perhaps because SKY pundits are utter *****?

Plenty of reasons why it bothers some people.

53 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Really not bothered what they say. Don’t see why it matters 

It doesn’t really Dave . The thing is though , these so called pundits only talk about the big clubs because that’s all they focus on . It’s very lazy punditry tbh . Mind you I haven’t seen it as I was there and won’t come down off the ceiling till about 4 o’clock . Good job I’m not working tomorrow ? ??

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Could any of the pundits be any further up West Brom’s chocolate starfish?

Nothing about negativity with regards to how we’d do against them with our formation, how we’d struggle to deal with their front three & how our wing backs wouldn’t be allowed to get forward! Well all that changed quickly enough & now at half time it’s LJ’s starfish getting a tongue cleaning.

It’s nice to see the pundits being so impartial before the game but then it is little ‘ol Bristol City against the former Premier League giants!

Last few days its been a WBA, Derby love in withe the media, we get no mention from the pundits as even contenders. 99% of them say Villa for 3rd place, aye they're prob correct, but umm hello? 

Just hope someone else takes Villa out for us, would not recover if Tammy knocked us out in the pray offs, Damn we got Villa next, wow I love the Championship when things are going well and things are going well.  ?

I thought they were terrible all game. Done my head in actually. Constantly talking about how west brom have got it wrong and how they can put it right. I guess they thought they were in for an easy night of gushing over wba,s quality and metaphorically sucking gales cock!!

10 minutes ago, TomF said:

Bbc are at it post match. How are we shoved right down there and yet Wednesday/Forest is above ?

B64508A8-C874-4218-8938-3901602CA7AF.png

Possibly a algorithm that orders the stories with most views, clicks to the top and less views they drop off the list altogether ?

7 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Possibly a algorithm that orders the stories with most views, clicks to the top and less views they drop off the list altogether ?

Would be my guess. Either way, who on earth cares? It’s bizarre that trivial things like that can rile people.

41 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Last few days its been a WBA, Derby love in withe the media, we get no mention from the pundits as even contenders. 99% of them say Villa for 3rd place, aye they're prob correct, but umm hello? 

Just hope someone else takes Villa out for us, would not recover if Tammy knocked us out in the pray offs, Damn we got Villa next, wow I love the Championship when things are going well and things are going well.  ?

Who are Derby? Oh you mean Frank Lampard's Derby County?

8 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I hate to say it but if...just if...we got promoted...this sort of thing will be taken to a whole other level.  Strap in for an entire season of patronising chat about chippy little 'Bristol' being so damn lucky to be dining at the top table for once.

God, you are right, still at least it would give extra motivation for the players to tear the Premier league to shreds!

There was a passage of play at 3-2 where WBA were popping the ball about and looking very threatening, only for a wasteful ball played in behind Pisano to go out for a goal kick. Goodman must have been to close to his microphone and yelled “aaaaah” in a frustrated manner, then there was 10 seconds of silence on comms. I know this thing will happen, but last night he was a joke!

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

I was at AG last night and bloody well forgot to record the match..........:facepalm:

Just looked to see if there’s a repeat  but only highlights available........bit of a bummer.

That's a shame, you could have heard the Andy Weimann chant you claim you have never heard at Ashton Gate.

1 minute ago, PhilC said:

That's a shame, you could have heard the Andy Weimann chant you claim you have never heard at Ashton Gate.

It’s a fact, not a claim.

As I posted earlier, the signing section is in the wrong part of the SS. They’d be more audible if they were situated behind the goal.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s a fact, not a claim.

As I posted earlier, the signing section is in the wrong part of the SS. They’d be more audible if they were situated behind the goal.

A signing section is a brilliant idea for those with impaired hearing. Mind you, if they start taking liberties with songs about referees' proclivities I'll be the first to complain.

Archived