IGNORED

Jay Dasilva

WSMRobin

Very skilful player. He played really well tonight after a slightly below par performance on Saturday. He was unlucky with the shot that hit the post. It would be great if we could sign him permanently but it all depends on whether he sees his future with us. 

Really wanted him to add a goal to his faultless display. He has really grown as a player since starting more regularly, and so much more confident. Didn’t get his goal but hopefully he enjoyed fans from all home stands singing his name.

57 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

To think we sold Joe Bryan for £6 million. 

Dasilva is 2x the player imo

He is my favourite player this season as his composure on the ball is superb and so much better than Joe BUT Joe scored goals regularly - he needs to add this to his game if we are comparing them. We still miss Joe's goals from the back.

38 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

The composure in tight, dangerous positions, even when we are knackered and holding on second half is quite incredible. To sign a player that good and nowhere near their prime would be unbelievable. Defensively so assured tonight too. I was screaming out for Kelly to come on but not for him, but for Eliasson. Dasilva just looked so comfortable I didn't see the point in bringing him off. Motm along with Webster for me.

Was quality

4 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

He is my favourite player this season as his composure on the ball is superb and so much better than Joe BUT Joe scored goals regularly - he needs to add this to his game if we are comparing them. We still miss Joe's goals from the back.

A very good point, weird how someone who looks so technically sound can look so uncomfortable in front of goal! Can forgive this though as he has been exceptional the last couple of months:

Archived