IGNORED

Josh Brownhill

Lew-T

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

The extended break after Ipswich did wonders for him, along with a few others. Back to his best in the last couple of weeks. 

Thought he was poor to average on Saturday (and a bit before international break toowhen he looked knackered), and said to the chaps next to me that I thought he owed us one tonight.

He paid back!  Was one of severalmexcellent performances.

Does like the Sky cameras, does our Josh!!

That clinical finish is what he needs more of in his game. Too often he gets a rush of excitement and gets under the ball, this time he was spot on. 

A few of our players in the shop window last night? Da Silva should get some offers.

32 minutes ago, mozo said:

That clinical finish is what he needs more of in his game. Too often he gets a rush of excitement and gets under the ball, this time he was spot on. 

A few of our players in the shop window last night? Da Silva should get some offers.

Yup, usually I’m thinking ‘don’t shoot Josh’  as so much goes high and wide, but when he gets it right he certainly does. I think he made a joke recently on Twitter when his brother scored saying at least he could find the net. ?

Archived